I never knew I was so handsome until I got to Thailand.

SenorJorge

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

They are just kidding you so you'll feel good and they are hope Christ in hell that you'll walk over to the bar they work at and ring the bell.

I'm sorry but they are just being fake to you. 

as niaive as your political comments. ????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, steven100 said:

They are just kidding you so you'll feel good and they are hope Christ in hell that you'll walk over to the bar they work at and ring the bell.

Don't you think he knows that.

The ladies over 35 still call me 'hansom man', but the younger ones say 'You are sexy man' to us local farangs. I think that must be what they learn to say in school and university these days.

One lady told me she went to Australia expecting to see handsome men like me everywhere, but she didn't see anyone as handsome as me. 

On the other hand, at the local karaoke bars, which seem to be full of teenage hostesses these days, they call me 'granpa'.

8 hours ago, steven100 said:

You mean that I'm not really a Han Sum Man... :'(

I actually disagree with some on this.  Yes, it is a common comment and about the money.

But, just an observation a guy that looks like a total filthy loser or of certain nationality will not get HM comments.

There are girls who can reach a point of disgust with ones appearance and in no way want to be in a room or massage table with them.  In fact many comments told to me if they see certain males coming their way, they run into the shop or bar as to avoid them.

It is actually the not so handsome guys who always get called handsome man by the street walkers, they want to boost their egos hoping to get invited back to their rooms.

I can honestly say that in my 14 years here, I have never been called handsome man.

10 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

Can anyone else relate?

like me, you misunderstood, unfortunately and alas,
when listening carefully you will hear they are saying:  AnTsimMany time

the only way to avoid this misunderstanding is to take your sixpack
and move to a different part of town ... ????

9 hours ago, SenorJorge said:

I nearly always go home resting assured that my money is being put to good use by the family.  ????

26363183773-b36aa874a4-b.jpg

Whenever i see picture like this I always worried that the tip of the horn might accidentally got in between her legs.  Thai say, "Antarai" (danger)

3 minutes ago, ylmiri said:

Could some real Englishman please explain the phrase, "Handsome is as handsome does".

What does it really mean? Does it means being handsome you get things for free?

It's a bit meaningless, like being gruntled or hibited.

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's a bit meaningless, like being gruntled or hibited.

Now i got another problem, what is being gruntled? or hibited? i have never seen this word "hibited"  did you invent this word?

Seriously I love words may be because I am an intellectual. I am not sure.

36 minutes ago, DUNROAMIN said:

The more money the more handsome.

I agree because all the pictures on currency notes of all the head of states, prince or kings they all look handsome. Otherwise they wouldn't put them on the currency notes would they?

I don't see them put Trump pictures on even the one dollar bill. Because he is not handsome. That's why.

12 hours ago, steven100 said:

Noooooo you are sadly mistaken, nearly all the girls call me hansum so they can't all be wrong

12 hours ago, ylmiri said:

I agree because all the pictures on currency notes of all the head of states, prince or kings they all look handsome. Otherwise they wouldn't put them on the currency notes would they?

I don't see them put Trump pictures on even the one dollar bill. Because he is not handsome. That's why.

Here in Thailand, royalty is almost compulsory for currency whether handsome or not. England similar. America prefers its eagle and historical presidents, Australia prefers historical famous people that have contributed for the good of all men and women in Oz. Maybe you will see trump on a dollar bill 100 years from now.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, steven100 said:

That's cruel Steve, let him live with his dream...he's probably just not your type?

14 hours ago, ylmiri said:

Bit early for Trump. Apart from monarchy I thought you had to be dead for quite a while before even being considered.

On 9/23/2019 at 8:43 AM, steven100 said:

Seriously? Wow, what a downer.

Thanks for the enlightenment though.

Archived