Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding through the soi - nabbed picking up Maid Marian

webfact

Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding through the soi - nabbed picking up Maid Marian

1pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News

A Thai thief who was given the nickname Robin Hood because he gave part of his loot to the poor has been arrested picking up his Maid on the side. 

A team under the command of the "Sheriff" of Bang Kum Maj-Gen Itthiphon Atchariyapradit put an end to the crime spree as "Ort Robin Hood" rode his steed (a well scarlet Honda Click) to pick up his maiden at The Mall Bangkapi. 

In the waistband of his tight tunic was 90,000 baht.

Robin (real name Prasert Sae-wong, 61)  told Maid Marian that he was not a robber of the rich to give to the poor but a humble engineer working for 50K a month. 

1pm1.jpg
Picture: Daily News

In reality he had just stolen 1.7 million in gold and watches from a businessman's house in the area on Tuesday.

Along with a Rolex, a notable amulet of  "Luang Poo Sut" (a religious descendant of Friar Tuck) was among the quiver full of loot. 

This was converted into cash not just for the poor but also for his wife in Suphanburi Forest who needed 10,000 baht a month to look after little John.

Prasert - also known by the far less adventurous name of Ajarn Ort (Professor Tadpole) - praised the police for catching him and admitted all his crimes in the Seri Thai area. 

They did a great job to nab him, he said, as he took the greatest of precautions to avoid CCTV. 

He was detained by the sheriff despite the philanthropy of giving to the poor natives. 

And it was also discovered that he had previous in stealing millions of baht from a Japanese company for which he was arrested in 2016. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-23

When writing and translating this OP this morning I spent far too long (spluttering up my coffee childishly) trying to come up with crass puns yet still remain as faithful as possible to the original source.

But i did enjoy myself when referring to the "Honda Steed"...OK Click..... as 'well scarlet' because it was red! 

Yours in juvenile delinquency,

Rooster

the legend lives on...….

As Robin lay dying in bed, Maid Marion at his side, Robin thus spoke.

"Pray fetch my trusty bow" he said weakly.

Marion graciously fetched his bow and a quiver of arrows.

"Marion, love of my life - I shall loose this arrow and wherever it doth land, there I shall be buried. Good by my love"....

Robin let fly his final arrow towards his final destiny."

They buried him in the <deleted> ceiling!

Archived