Pattaya: Cops find Japanese tourist's money stuffed down ladyboy's bra

webfact

Pattaya: Cops find Japanese tourist's money stuffed down ladyboy's bra

6pm.jpg

Picture: Pattaya Online News

Pattaya police have announced the arrest of an 18 year old Thai ladyboy after a Japanese tourist reported having 13,000 baht stolen from his wallet. 

The tourist was said to have been having a massage at a shop in Soi Chalerm Prakiat 25 when the money was taken. 

"Nam" was found hiding in a rented room in Pattaya on Sunday, reported Pattaya Online News. 

Some of the loot was found stuffed down his bra.

The rest had been spent on amphetamines and online gambling. 

Nam was booked for theft during the hours of darkness and using a Class 1 drug (ice). 

Source: Pattaya Online News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-23

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if there is / are anything else in the bra.  A LB I know quite well up here has nothing in his bra , I asked if he would like a pair on noms. YES YES came the reply. I said they cost too much so I would buy him one this year and one next.   I learnt a couple of new Thai swear words.

2 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

So a "happy ending" for the Japanese guy?

Not a story to tell the lads when he gets home though  . . . .  ????

She was just a beautiful tall girl who told he he was a "hansum man."   Great to dance with if you are a short (Asian?) person. Except in this case, it doesn't  look like there was much to lean his head against..............

Oops!! Three posts on this subject. I will be damaging what is left of my reputation with the LB haters on here. 

1 hour ago, Lemonltr said:

Chalerm Prakiat 25. Better known as Soi Chaiaphum!!! 

Thank for that...... That first steet name didn't mean anything to me..... But I know it well as Soi Chaiaphum.... It is about as famous for massage shops as Soi 6 is for bars...... 

5 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

So a "happy ending" for the Japanese guy?

Not a story to tell the lads when he gets home though  . . . .  ????

I am surprised , confused Pattaya this  once sinhole was changed to a family friendly location.. wasn't it ? the thai tourism minister told media...and we trust thai ministers as otherwise it would be a computer crime... thailand and its best place pattaya now a high class location for wealthy familys from all over the world..bring your kids to pattaya enjoy the crystal clear seawater... the long and clean remote beaches the intact wildlife...

maybe a few pubs here and there for an occasional beer...but crime free..wealthy...best place that welcomes the good guys ...all the filthy thrown out ages ago..when it was a third world country...but now an elite destination...

so how such news fits this picture ??? LOS positioned itself on the ranks of Switzerland Dubai Singapore and Japan...? ..The Bhat reflects this economical and lifestyle upgrade ....

Or did I miss ( mistake, missunderstand ) something...???

12 hours ago, friend of siam said:

I am surprised , confused Pattaya this  once sinhole was changed to a family friendly location.. wasn't it ? the thai tourism minister told media...and we trust thai ministers as otherwise it would be a computer crime... thailand and its best place pattaya now a high class location for wealthy familys from all over the world..bring your kids to pattaya enjoy the crystal clear seawater... the long and clean remote beaches the intact wildlife...

maybe a few pubs here and there for an occasional beer...but crime free..wealthy...best place that welcomes the good guys ...all the filthy thrown out ages ago..when it was a third world country...but now an elite destination...

so how such news fits this picture ??? LOS positioned itself on the ranks of Switzerland Dubai Singapore and Japan...? ..The Bhat reflects this economical and lifestyle upgrade ....

Thailand is currently attempting to turn Pattaya into a holiday resort and for Pattaya to lose its current reputation

2 hours ago, friend of siam said:

You did miss something. These were the plans of Tourism Minister Kobkarn. Just as she was about to end sex as they know it in Pattaya she got sidetracked by Durian Kit-Kats and the rest is history.

Rooster

Archived