Pattaya: Cops find Japanese tourist's money stuffed down ladyboy's bra

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

Thank for that...... That first steet name didn't mean anything to me..... But I know it well as Soi Chaiaphum.... It is about as famous for massage shops as Soi 6 is for bars...... 

Yes, also nicknamed soi Pothole. And now becoming infamous for Massage Shops staffed by ladyboys, and the problems they bring with them. Take your shorts to the bathroom boys.

13 hours ago, PhilAtUbon said:

Silly question:

How do you use cash for online gambling? I thought it had to be digital bank cards and such.

Can he/she stuff 1000 baht notes down the ethernet cable or something?

Perhaps he paid it into his card-linked bank account, that's what most would do.

10 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

555 Thanks. Whats all this nongprue and banlamung nonsense?

I guess you don't live in Pattaya.  Or Thailand maybe?  Nongprue is the tambon, Banglamung is the district. Chonburi is the province.

If you ever filled out a 90 day report, TM 30, TM 28, or TM 6 and lived in Pattaya, Nongprue and Banglamung would be part of your address filled in on those forms.  

13 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

If you ever filled out a 90 day report, TM 30, TM 28, or TM 6 and lived in Pattaya, Nongprue and Banglamung would be part of your address filled in on those forms.  

I always figured Nongprue was on the East Side of the Railway line. Not much space for all that on a TM6.

6 hours ago, chivo said:

Or not necessarily willing to take the reported facts at face value. 

Yes, obviously, but is there any reason, given the clear, apparently undisputed, explanation of the remaining cash, to assume that the facts are inaccurate?   You may like to bear in mind that the man in question tested positive for the drugs the missing cash was allegedly spent on.

18 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

Oh.. How do you know that? 

I was going on to the motorway when a cop waved me to pull over.  I pretended not to see and continued.  I must have picked the only non-lazy cop in all Thailand.  He jumped on his motorbike & pursued me.  He started by demanding 6000 baht.  I said I only had 200 & would like to go to the police station.  He made me turn out each of my pockets for his inspection.  He even told me to open my cigarette packet.  He lowered his 'fine' to 200 when he saw that was all I had.  I told him I was on a toll road so he just took a hundred.

17 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

Yeh, it's a form of acquired dyslexia exacerbated by being stuck in permanent childhood.

Rooster

I've always loved words and pick them up easily, but squelched it early because my friends mocked me. But I'm an avid reader so it comes with the territory I guess.

Maybe I should take up scrabble like you. There's probably some group in Cha-am.

I wonder what Thai scrabble would like. ????

40 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

I've always loved words and pick them up easily, but squelched it early because my friends mocked me. But I'm an avid reader so it comes with the territory I guess.

Maybe I should take up scrabble like you. There's probably some group in Cha-am.

I wonder what Thai scrabble would like. ????

Thai Scrabble is called Kham Khom (sharp words). It was invented by a close friend of mine. There are nationally rated players and a national championship. It has very different rules to regular Scrabble not least of which there is only one word on the board at any given time, the last word played being taken off. It is a great way to learn Thai spelling and new words though like English Scrabble pros the top players play with some weird vocabulary that would never be used in everyday Thai. 

Rooster

Archived