Pattaya: Cops find Japanese tourist's money stuffed down ladyboy's bra

webfact

On 9/24/2019 at 1:23 PM, Just Weird said:

Yes, obviously, but is there any reason, given the clear, apparently undisputed, explanation of the remaining cash, to assume that the facts are inaccurate?   You may like to bear in mind that the man in question tested positive for the drugs the missing cash was allegedly spent on.

Do you not recognize the difference between something that is ‘clear’ and something that is ‘apparently’.... ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/23/2019 at 12:16 PM, toofarnorth said:

I wonder if there is / are anything else in the bra.  A LB I know quite well up here has nothing in his bra , I asked if he would like a pair on noms. YES YES came the reply. I said they cost too much so I would buy him one this year and one next.   I learnt a couple of new Thai swear words.

just get him one and stick it  in the  middle

On 9/26/2019 at 1:32 PM, chivo said:
On 9/25/2019 at 1:23 AM, Just Weird said:

Yes, obviously, but is there any reason, given the clear, apparently undisputed, explanation of the remaining cash, to assume that the facts are inaccurate?   You may like to bear in mind that the man in question tested positive for the drugs the missing cash was allegedly spent on.

Do you not recognize the difference between something that is ‘clear’ and something that is ‘apparently’.... ?

I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived