Jomtien beach vendors complain new signs are driving away tourists

Rimmer

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, KhunFred said:

Because the only important thing is your ability to scam farangs. Is there another country in existence where the people consider it their "right" to cheat you and rob you???

I am inclined to add 'also where the police deliberately target you purely to line their pockets'.... 

tourists dont care about the baht, ? so would you like to explain why there is no one here in JOMTIEN then,  none of my friends are coming over this year, and what they spend in one month is mind bogling, they are going to the Philipines, where they will be most welcome .. just got my fave Russian back though, must be ex red army, playing his marching music, expecting to see, tanks and rocket launchers rolling up our street, HOLD ON !! we now have the BEE GEES playing, thats manageable ,, lol

Thats so true For 25 years iv enjoyed visiting friends , this year is the first time only one.Mind you the record number of Thais flying 1st Class on Holiday never gets reported..

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 10/9/2019 at 2:08 AM, KhunFred said:

Because the only important thing is your ability to scam farangs. Is there another country in existence where the people consider it their "right" to cheat you and rob you???

Yes, actually there are a number of other countries where this happens.    

It's good to see sense prevailed in the end, most of the new red and white no parking  areas have been removed, there are still sections on the beach side mainly opposite the side soi's and at the (laughable if they weren't so dangerous) "zebra crossings"

Archived