Jump to content

What documents needed for translating affirmation?

Recommended Posts

My friend will be taking my affirmation to the ministry of foreign affairs for translation and certification (stamp), what documents will they need from me other than the affirmation itself? Is there any documents I need to sign saying that I allow them to do this on my behalf? Thank you. 🙂

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming this is for marriage?? You will need a colour copy of your passport as well as your affirmation of marriage and both of these will need to stamped by your Embassy beforehand.

Why can you not take these to MFA yourself?

If you are unable then I would have thought you would need a power of attorney document to do this. Never heard of it being done before for this.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...