BANGKOK
Pilotman

A Polite Greeting to a Policeman

9 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

That's why we love Thailand, i guess.

When i go back home in the summer, for a few days i smile to almost anyone, normally after a week or so, i get a nasty or embarrassed look, and i realise that i'm at home.

:cheesy: ... not surprised you get nasty looks when smiling at folks for a whole week mate, just take care you don't end up in a non-smoking-jacket :crazy: ... 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, simon43 said:

On my last trip back to the UK, I walked into a bar, smiled at the barman and said 'hello'.  He looked at me with a stony face and said "What's your problem.  Are you f**king gay or what?!"  🙂

I dont believe you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, simon43 said:

On my last trip back to the UK, I walked into a bar, smiled at the barman and said 'hello'.  He looked at me with a stony face and said "What's your problem.  Are you f**king gay or what?!"  🙂

I would be careful to even make eye contact in many places. I can totally relate to your experience.

15 hours ago, PatOngo said:

………...and thought, he looks rich, there's a target for the future.

Me thinks you reside or hang out in the wrong areas. Let me take a stab in the dark. You live in Pattaya or somewhere similar ?

15 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I dont believe you. 

Rickmansworth, Herts, near the railway station.  You could cut the atmosphere in that bar with a knife.  The local young teens illegally drinking alcohol there were just waiting for everything to kick off so they could start slapping each other...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, simon43 said:

What was your reply? 

<deleted> no, but my boyfriend is?

2 hours ago, malt25 said:

Me thinks you reside or hang out in the wrong areas. Let me take a stab in the dark. You live in Pattaya or somewhere similar ?

Almost right.....I live somewhere else!...….No similarity!

16 hours ago, simon43 said:

Famous English hospitality. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, simon43 said:

what was your reply....?? to him...