Koh Payam / Koh Phayam

vertsurgris

Yes I am sorry , it is true when you get ripped off you forget a bit the decent way of the counter part. I leave this warning everywhere ... since I got chocked myself and i really do not want poeple to live the same.  It has been two years I am living in thailand and never had a problem. I was aware scam exist thou... Anyway this is very useful, i wish someone left a comment this way before i go on this island. I also leave comment on facebook.. but of course it is not possible on his page only on groups i did, and on trip advisor he has no page.. because of course if he has one .. what poeple would write about him? same as me i guess.. also i leaved a google review ! 

1 minute ago, vertsurgris said:

Yes I am sorry , it is true when you get ripped off you forget a bit the decent way of the counter part. I leave this warning everywhere ... since I got chocked myself and i really do not want poeple to live the same.  It has been two years I am living in thailand and never had a problem. I was aware scam exist thou... Anyway this is very useful, i wish someone left a comment this way before i go on this island. I also leave comment on facebook.. but of course it is not possible on his page only on groups i did, and on trip advisor he has no page.. because of course if he has one .. what poeple would write about him? same as me i guess.. also i leaved a google review ! 

Two years in Thailand on what if any visa may i ask ? Thanks for the warning but this tends to be an older crowd that does not hang with hipsters and the Full Moon Party drink till you drop dead crowd. Well they might drink here but not into bucket drinks. Sincerely The Dude

21 minutes ago, vertsurgris said:

Sorry, I can just highlight how obsess you sound with full moon party and bucket, even if i find it amusing it is hard to get your point. Keep trolling, and have a nice evening

You still have not given us an explanation of what happend. When I am <deleted> off of a hotel owner, at least I back it up with a story and pictures. 

22 minutes ago, vertsurgris said:

Sorry, I can just highlight how obsess you sound with full moon party and bucket, even if i find it amusing it is hard to get your point. Keep trolling, and have a nice evening

Because by the sounds of it it is hard not to believe you don,t belong to either group. Your original post makes next to zero sense another dead giveaway. I think i can speak for everyone you make little or no sense.

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel. Any such posts will be removed and the poster may face an immediate ban.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

//Closed//

Archived