Invitation and sponsorship letter for uk visitors visa

Can someone please explain the correct procedure for my circumstances? 

If my dad is going to be the sponsor and also my gf will be staying at his property would he need to do a invitation letter ? 

Would i Need to do a invitation letter also ? 

Thanks 

Your father should submit a short note confirming that your girlfriend is welcome to stay at his home for the duration of her trip, he should describe the accomodation available. If he's contributing to her trip financially, he should include a sentence or two about that, and of course provide evidence that it's affordable.

It wouldn't do any harm you aslo including a short note summerising your relationship, the purpose of the short trip and your status.

Don't make the supporting letters too long.

On 9/24/2019 at 2:48 AM, theoldgit said:

Your father should submit a short note confirming that your girlfriend is welcome to stay at his home for the duration of her trip, he should describe the accomodation available. If he's contributing to her trip financially, he should include a sentence or two about that, and of course provide evidence that it's affordable.

It wouldn't do any harm you aslo including a short note summerising your relationship, the purpose of the short trip and your status.

Don't make the supporting letters too long.

thanks for your information 

Archived