Teenager Thunberg angrily tells U.N. climate summit 'you have stolen my dreams'

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You go girl hold their feet to the fire make them face what’s happening so all of us can start making responsible changes and grow into a more sustainable world I’m proud of you kiddo!

And first of all make her shut up. 

Small point that needs clarifying. It was Greta's parents that filled her head with confusion, hate and panic, ergo they "stole her dreams". Textbook child abuse really. When she gets bored of this cl

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Forethat said:

Though you failed to provide an ounce of evidence to support your case? The way I did....? Instead, you simply screamed "liar", basket of deplorables" and "climate change denier"

All in an attempt to question an alleged 'desperate denial' of the "0.07% evidence".

Just sayin'.

:cheesy:

Already said my piece earlier in thread.

Including pointing out misquoting of Carl Wunsch.

Provided evidence of this that was ignored...

Never called anyone a liar or a basket of anything as far as I recall. Please back up these allegations. 

Edited by Bluespunk
On 10/19/2019 at 8:22 AM, pegman said:

I should have known from your avatar pic.  It was my displeasure, for many years, to have to spend one or two weeks a month in Cowtown. The only good thing I remember about that place was Tuesday pasta nite at the Pallister Hotel lounge.  One of the worst days of my work career was when I found out the corporation i dealt with was moving their headquarters from the great city of Montreal to Calgary. I cried for a week. I should add Caesar's Steak House & Lounge have the best grilled steak in Canada.

Back on topic. Real  science  not paid for image.jpg.d64c54c06f451ed8f151de303372ec0d.jpgby the fossil fuel industry. 

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Yeah lets show the whole  story though (4.6 billion) not  just the last  800k years , which is that tiny flat  bit at the end of this graph

co2_temperature_historical.png

Edited by Chazar
16 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

I'm not saying you are but I find some of the most un-American folks in terms of their progressive views and ideological views are Conservative Republicans.

It's not possible for an American to be "unAmerican". 

They may disagree with other Americans, but they are still Americans.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's not possible for an American to be "unAmerican". 

They may disagree with other Americans, but they are still Americans.

Misquoted my post and took it out of context.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Already said my piece earlier in thread.

Including pointing out misquoting of Carl Wunsch.

Provided evidence of this that was ignored...

Never called anyone a liar or a basket of anything as far as I recall. Please back up these allegations. 

Never misquoted Carl Wunsch. Please back up these allegations.

You just called me a liar again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Forethat said:

Never misquoted Carl Wunsch. Please back up these allegations.

You just called me a liar again.

Nope, I posted a link to a letter, written by Carl Wunsch himself, in reply to a post making claims on his views [taken from a channel 4 documentary}, where he himself made clear the documentary on channel 4 misrepresented his views.

Did you read it? 

Now please back up your allegations about myself.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
Nope, I posted a link to a letter, written by Carl Wunsch himself, in reply to a post making claims on his views [taken from a channel 4 documentary}, where he himself made clear the documentary on channel 4 misrepresented his views.

Did you read it? 

Now please back up your allegations about myself.

Yeah, a lot of people back-pedal when the left puts the heat on them.

That’s what they don’t like about Trump. He doubles-down on the idiocy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, RideJocky said:

Yeah, a lot of people back-pedal when the left puts the heat on them.

That’s what they don’t like about Trump. He doubles-down on the idiocy

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/03/swindled-carl-wunsch-responds/

Channel 4 deliberately misrepresented his views...a fact some choose to refuse to accept.

Edited by Bluespunk
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2007/03/swindled-carl-wunsch-responds/

Channel 4 deliberately misrepresented his views...a fact some choose to refuse to accept.

The press deliberately misrepresents most everything.

How many times have you heard or read the 97% lie regurgitated?

Do you not think it is intentional?

You’ve knowingly regurgitated the 97% lie yourself any number of times, and now your panties are all in a bunch about someone else using the same tactics you use.

Get over it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, RideJocky said:

The press deliberately misrepresents most everything.

How many times have you heard or read the 97% lie regurgitated?

Do you not think it is intentional?

You’ve knowingly regurgitated the 97% lie yourself any number of times, and now your panties are all in a bunch about someone else using the same tactics you use.

Get over it.

Yeah, I've read all the "opinions" on this thread.

I made clear my views on the facts earlier. Not going to do so again. Or respond to snide comments.

Care to admit Wunsch did not back pedal?

Edited by Bluespunk

It is worth noting that in his clarification that you linked to, he made it clear the science was nowhere near settled, yet you and most everyone that buys into the hysteria claims it is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, RideJocky said:

It is worth noting that in his clarification that you linked to, he made it clear the science was nowhere near settled, yet you and most everyone that buys into the hysteria claims it is.

I buy into the science and facts.