Teenager Thunberg angrily tells U.N. climate summit 'you have stolen my dreams'

Trump tried to approach and meet Greta Thunberg at the UN after his speech, holding out his hand to shake hers as he plastered one of his phony smiles on his face. She put her hands behind her back and just glared at him. Trump didn’t even blink, just looked at her and said, “You’re a nasty little girl, aren’t you?” Greta said, “No, but I don’t shake hands with lying, serial-sexual assaulting environment killers, either.”

Or so they say... 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You go girl hold their feet to the fire make them face what’s happening so all of us can start making responsible changes and grow into a more sustainable world I’m proud of you kiddo!

And first of all make her shut up. 

Small point that needs clarifying. It was Greta's parents that filled her head with confusion, hate and panic, ergo they "stole her dreams". Textbook child abuse really. When she gets bored of this cl

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, pedro01 said:

...or is there a "Greenland was once a tropical paradise" theory I'm not aware of?

It would seem so. Greenland was totally forested before the Vikings arrived and cut every single tree down. They were a very short-sighted bunch, living for the thrill of killing and pillaging, a truly advanced breed of homo sapiens...🤓

• Like 1
12 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

Trump tried to approach and meet Greta Thunberg at the UN after his speech, holding out his hand to shake hers as he plastered one of his phony smiles on his face. She put her hands behind her back and just glared at him. Trump didn’t even blink, just looked at her and said, “You’re a nasty little girl, aren’t you?” Greta said, “No, but I don’t shake hands with lying, serial-sexual assaulting environment killers, either.”

Or so they say... 🤣

Is this true or humour ?

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

Do some research. When the Vikings first arrived in Greenland it was....green i.e trees and stuff, about a thousand years ago.

The Greenland ice sheet is between 400,000-800,000 years old.

The reason it got the name was, according to legend - that Erik the Red named it that way to lure settlers.

You might want to brush up on your history, fella,,,

11 hours ago, Bangel72 said:

I'm in no way suggesting we rush this, lets enjoy it while we can but one way to look at is that its fairly hard to be long term both for humanity and the planet, prolong the planets agony through an extended occupation by humanity through sensible eco-changes or embrace this few hundred year fantastic distinction event and party hard thereby leaving the planet too its own recovery.

In the long run what would be best for the planet?

Best for the planet?  Its been through asteroid strikes, volcanic eruptions, tectonic plates shifts, cosmic rays for millenia, dinosaurs for hundreds of million of years - I doubt humans  and plastic bags will have any long lasting effect on the planet at all.

The planet is fine and will continue to be so long after the latest viral manifestation has come and gone. That's what planets do.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Floods,Fires,tornado's,cylones,droughts,melting of the ice caps,etc,Mother nature is sending a message

regards worgeordie

err, no, mother nature does what she did ever since she got an atmosphere, its not a message, its nature, live it it

• Like 1
4 hours ago, brokenbone said:

err, no, mother nature does what she did ever since she got an atmosphere, its not a message, its nature, live it it

well said sir.

but the climate alarmists do not deal with the common sense thing

• Like 2