Court ruling could throw Johnson's Brexit plan into more disarray

webfact

Well, looks like the NWO and Bilderburg Group agents have got their way (not surprising really). As for unlawful, how about giving us a sodding election as that's what's needed? However, the criminals passing themselves off as MPs are scared they will no longer be able to deny us our right to vote. The tentacles of the EU/NWO and it's affiliates indeed are long.

24 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Well, looks like the NWO and Bilderburg Group agents have got their way (not surprising really). As for unlawful, how about giving us a sodding election as that's what's needed? However, the criminals passing themselves off as MPs are scared they will no longer be able to deny us our right to vote. The tentacles of the EU/NWO and it's affiliates indeed are long.

Living under the rule of law must be difficult when you don’t like the laws. Not sure if ranting and conspiracy theories help. 

58 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Living under the rule of law must be difficult when you don’t like the laws. Not sure if ranting and conspiracy theories help. 

I'm surprised that the Mighty Mekon, the lizard people, and the illuminati, were not accused of controlling the Judges minds by devious alien means.

It will be interesting to see if the cesspool press - oops sorry the gutter press, doesn't try the "Enemies of the people" line again. 11-0 really is convincing, unless you believe in the mother of all conspiracies.

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Fine by me as long as the grown-ups are making the decisions and not the moronic Johnson and his cronies.  

One mans meat............. A lot of people might say, (apart from remainers of course) that a man that is trying to uphold the decision our electorate in a democratic vote is hardly moronic, infact many would say the opposite. He doesn't have the numbers on his side at the moment, but credit where credit is due, he gave it his best shot, but still the fat lady hasn't sang yet.

One thing I might add, I don't think it will decrease his popularity he has at the moment, it might even increase it.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

One mans meat............. A lot of people might say, (apart from remainers of course) that a man that is trying to uphold the decision our electorate in a democratic vote is hardly moronic, infact many would say the opposite. He doesn't have the numbers on his side at the moment, but credit where credit is due, he gave it his best shot, but still the fat lady hasn't sang yet.

One thing I might add, I don't think it will decrease his popularity he has at the moment, it might even increase it.

I agree with your last statement and you could say the same for Trump.  Followers often can see beyond their heroes no matter how flawed they are.

Stopping Johnson is not stopping Brexit, it won't go away that easily.  It would give an opportunity thought to try again with a new approach to a deal.

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

bojo has seen a 10% booster on his already wide lead over the losers party

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I agree with your last statement and you could say the same for Trump.  Followers often can see beyond their heroes no matter how flawed they are.

Stopping Johnson is not stopping Brexit, it won't go away that easily.  It would give an opportunity thought to try again with a new approach to a deal.

But it is quite interesting that remainers see Boris as the problem, whilst most leavers (I would imagine) see our duplicutious MPs that wish to ignore the biggest turnout for an referendum as the problem.

But a General Election would be quite interesting, especially when some of our MPs chickens come home to roost.

12 minutes ago, vogie said:

But it is quite interesting that remainers see Boris as the problem, whilst most leavers (I would imagine) see our duplicutious MPs that wish to ignore the biggest turnout for an referendum as the problem.

But a General Election would be quite interesting, especially when some of our MPs chickens come home to roost.

No problem, just revoke A50 first, then you guys can do it all again, but a word of advice here; do it properly this time...

5 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Just remind what his majority in the house is again?

I don't really think that it matters what his majority is now, it has got passed that stage, everyone can see that parliament is not functioning as it should. Only a General Election can sort this mess out now, and as much as the remainers would have us believe that Boris is the devil incarnate, he is still the most popular leader and that is the reason they will not agree to a GE.

10 hours ago, rhyddid said:

Let's hope the court will do something to stop this madness, we all tired of it !

And that's the reason why a highly uninformed number of the British electorate don't mind Johnson and Brexit.

Later they will ????????????????????????????

No problem, just revoke A50 first, then you guys can do it all again, but a word of advice here; do it properly this time...

Article 50 revocation would mean nothing in the UK. We are way beyond that. Parliament passed legislation that says we Leave.

Archived