Watch out for tourist stealing warns trader

webfact

Watch out for tourist stealing warns trader

4pm.jpg

Channel 7 TV said that a trader on Phi Phi island had issued a warning about a foreign tourist thief.

One white skinned woman was caught on CCTV at a clothes shop on the southern Thai island helping herself to a dress that she put in a bag. 

She then pretended to be interested in other items to cover her tracks. 

The media then said she smiled at the shop owner as she left convincing her that she was not a thief. 

CCTV proved otherwise prompting the warning. 

Source: Channel 7

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-24

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, steven100 said:

oh dear  !   tourists stealing,  it's normally the other way around.

So, then it´s not so bad? really?

Throw the trash out, and blacklist. You do not come to a country and steal.

Fortunately the Thai's are smart enough treat us and deal with us based on our own individual merits - they [Thai's] seem not to get suckered into the generalisation's some do on this forum in judging them.

I hope this woman gets caught, charged then sent home, or at least receives the very same treatment a Thai thief would incur. 

8 minutes ago, steven100 said:

so are you saying throw half the Thai's out then 

Why would you throw the citizens out of the country. You do not see the difference in beeing a tourist in a country or beeing a citizen?

Not good to steal as a citizen either, but at least they do not smudge the names of their own people in a foreign tourist country.

However, what you are trying to do is to provide a blanket for a thief. You probably not see the wrong in that either.

Some people are just more stupid than others, I guess.

52 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why would you throw the citizens out of the country. You do not see the difference in beeing a tourist in a country or beeing a citizen?

Not good to steal as a citizen either, but at least they do not smudge the names of their own people in a foreign tourist country.

However, what you are trying to do is to provide a blanket for a thief. You probably not see the wrong in that either.

Some people are just more stupid than others, I guess.

what I'm saying is that stealing is wrong !   by anyone...   whether it is a Thai person or foreigner. 

understand … 

35 minutes ago, steven100 said:

what I'm saying is that stealing is wrong !   by anyone...   whether it is a Thai person or foreigner. 

understand … 

No, you didn´t! Now you´re changing. Here is what you wrote: 

5 hours ago, steven100 said:

oh dear  !   tourists stealing,  it's normally the other way around.

That´s clearly trying to shift the focus from a foreigner to Thai´s, that this news does not include. Especially the "oh dear", which states like why do they have to blame a foreigner.

That was what you were saying. Why do you try to get away from that. Be a man and stand for what you post instead.

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

No, you didn´t! Now you´re changing. Here is what you wrote: 

That´s clearly trying to shift the focus from a foreigner to Thai´s, that this news does not include. Especially the "oh dear", which states like why do they have to blame a foreigner.

That was what you were saying. Why do you try to get away from that. Be a man and stand for what you post instead.

never mind … UP TO YOU …  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol :drunk:  

The last time I stole a tourist I got caught.

If everyone stole tourists, tourist stealing would be a whole lot less of a thrill, practically just kidnapping then, which surprisingly isn't as interesting as some movies portray it to be.

Bottom line: work hard and buy your tourists with hard-earned cash, or use layaway for Christmas tourists.

Archived