Watch out for tourist stealing warns trader

webfact

On 9/24/2019 at 3:15 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Fortunately the Thai's are smart enough treat us and deal with us based on our own individual merits - they [Thai's] seem not to get suckered into the generalisation's some do on this forum in judging them.

I hope this woman gets caught, charged then sent home, or at least receives the very same treatment a Thai thief would incur. 

Send home you kidding me just fine her 500 baht that is what a Thai person will get at the most

On 9/24/2019 at 2:20 PM, Benmart said:

I read and watch my valuables.

Not so much the quote as the sig.

Three rules:

1. A mix of random upper and lower case letters, numbers, punctuation and other symbols.

2. A different password - and username - for every website with which you are registered, includes email addresses - and have more than one, use throwaways for a casual look that requires registration.

3. See rule 1, but make that double length.

Regards

P.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 12:19 PM, Pferdlkrantz said:

Not so much the quote as the sig.

Three rules:

1. A mix of random upper and lower case letters, numbers, punctuation and other symbols.

2. A different password - and username - for every website with which you are registered, includes email addresses - and have more than one, use throwaways for a casual look that requires registration.

3. See rule 1, but make that double length.

Regards

P.

?

I don't know what all the fuss is about.in the uk we get the odd 1 or2 foreigners breaking the law.......every second of the day.then with the kind help of the probation service find them a new apartment and give them financial assistance.

to say throw them out of the country is racist and you can end up in jail,lose your job and your home.

Archived