BANGKOK
webfact

Thai wife claims Finnish stepfather has abducted her daughter

Thai wife claims Finnish stepfather has abducted her daughter

10pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Thai media went to a village in Kranuan, Khon Kaen after a mother posted on Facebook that her nine year old daughter had allegedly been abducted. 

The girl was picked up from school at 12 noon by her stepfather who is a Finnish national. 

The father went back home to get his three year old son but Thai relatives would not hand him over. 

The Finnish man has now disappeared with the girl and the wife fears that the husband will try and take her to Finland. 

The wife explained that she had been married to a Finn and living in Finland for nine years before she divorced. The couple had a daughter. 

She then got together with another Finn and lived 12 kilometers away from the first. She has a different Finnish surname to her current husband who she has been with for the last three years. 

They have a three year old son together. 

She said that her first marriage ended because her husband was a wife beater. 

Regarding the second one she said that he is very jealous.

Two or three days ago she had caught him trying to hide the children's passports. 

The couple are on a trip back to Thailand from Finland to build a house for her parents in her hometown of Kranuan. 

She said that her husband has her daughter's passport and might try to take her back to Finland. 

She told 77kaoded that she feared for the safety of her daughter. 

She went on the "Khon Kranuan" (people from Kranuan) Facebook page to ask people to look out for her husband and daughter and gave a police phone number to call. 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-24
  • Haha 1

Another case of a woman choosing jerks to not only be with but to also have children with. SOS.. (selfish or stupid)... which answers most questions of bad behaviour.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The girl was picked up from school at 12 noon by her stepfather who is a Finnish national. 

...The Finnish man has now disappeared with the girl and the wife fears that the husband will try and take her to Finland. 

Cannot believe a "stepfather" could take a step-child across any border.  He is in real trouble IMO

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent bloke but I can't work out who's who in this riddle  . . . . .  🤔

Let's hope it just works out well for the kids.

what tangled webs some people weave... the priority is ensuring the well being and safety of the child/children, whether the thai authorities; police/immigration/social services are up to the task is, unfortunately, questionable.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

her current husband who she has been with for the last three years. 

They have a three year old son together.

Unfortunately she has not been "with" her current husband for the last 3 years 9 months.

So second statement just isn't possible.  (but don't tell the guy)  5555

Edited by Skallywag
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent bloke but I can't work out who's who in this riddle  . . . . .  🤔

Let's hope it just works out well for the kids.

A bit confusing at the first read ,but all makes sense if you read it again , slowly and concentrating this time