Thai wife claims Finnish stepfather has abducted her daughter

webfact

Thai wife claims Finnish stepfather has abducted her daughter

10pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Thai media went to a village in Kranuan, Khon Kaen after a mother posted on Facebook that her nine year old daughter had allegedly been abducted. 

The girl was picked up from school at 12 noon by her stepfather who is a Finnish national. 

The father went back home to get his three year old son but Thai relatives would not hand him over. 

The Finnish man has now disappeared with the girl and the wife fears that the husband will try and take her to Finland. 

The wife explained that she had been married to a Finn and living in Finland for nine years before she divorced. The couple had a daughter. 

She then got together with another Finn and lived 12 kilometers away from the first. She has a different Finnish surname to her current husband who she has been with for the last three years. 

They have a three year old son together. 

She said that her first marriage ended because her husband was a wife beater. 

Regarding the second one she said that he is very jealous.

Two or three days ago she had caught him trying to hide the children's passports. 

The couple are on a trip back to Thailand from Finland to build a house for her parents in her hometown of Kranuan. 

She said that her husband has her daughter's passport and might try to take her back to Finland. 

She told 77kaoded that she feared for the safety of her daughter. 

She went on the "Khon Kranuan" (people from Kranuan) Facebook page to ask people to look out for her husband and daughter and gave a police phone number to call. 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-24

28 minutes ago, CelticBhoy said:

I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent bloke but I can't work out who's who in this riddle  . . . . .  ????

Let's hope it just works out well for the kids.

That´s how things usually look after nine years in Finland. ????

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The girl was picked up from school at 12 noon by her stepfather who is a Finnish national. 

...The Finnish man has now disappeared with the girl and the wife fears that the husband will try and take her to Finland. 

Cannot believe a "stepfather" could take a step-child across any border.  He is in real trouble IMO

Two sides to every spry. It must be nice sitting bashing your keyboard decrying all men who you believe are not perfect like yourself so do not deserve a wife. Basic facts she cheats on her first husband with another man only 12km away who ends the relationship but she spins it that he was a wife beater (if this is in fact the truth he would find himself in prison as this is big time trouble for a man in the west now and even the suggestion causes a major fight by the man to prove his wife is lying). What right have her family to kidnap his son and with hold him from him? Had he adobted the girl and if so he holds the same rights as she does plus the girl has a Fin passport not Thai. Sorry this woman seems another scheming......... Has he said no to the house so they try and bring a <deleted> storm down on him.... 

12 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Two sides to every spry. It must be nice sitting bashing your keyboard decrying all men who you believe are not perfect like yourself so do not deserve a wife. Basic facts she cheats on her first husband with another man only 12km away who ends the relationship but she spins it that he was a wife beater (if this is in fact the truth he would find himself in prison as this is big time trouble for a man in the west now and even the suggestion causes a major fight by the man to prove his wife is lying). What right have her family to kidnap his son and with hold him from him? Had he adobted the girl and if so he holds the same rights as she does plus the girl has a Fin passport not Thai. Sorry this woman seems another scheming......... Has he said no to the house so they try and bring a <deleted> storm down on him.... 

Are you aware that it wasnt the girls father that has abducted the girl ?

This isnt going to end well for the step father 

4 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

I think of myself as a reasonably intelligent bloke but I can't work out who's who in this riddle  . . . . .  ????

what tangled webs some people weave... the priority is ensuring the well being and safety of the child/children, whether the thai authorities; police/immigration/social services are up to the task is, unfortunately, questionable.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

her current husband who she has been with for the last three years. 

They have a three year old son together.

Unfortunately she has not been "with" her current husband for the last 3 years 9 months.

So second statement just isn't possible.  (but don't tell the guy)  5555

16 hours ago, CelticBhoy said:

A bit confusing at the first read ,but all makes sense if you read it again , slowly and concentrating this time

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

That´s how things usually look after nine years in Finland. ????

Finnish people are rated as the happiest people on earth, in any survey. Girl grew up in Finland, lives in Finland, probably wants to stay in Finland.

1 hour ago, P Funk said:

Another case of a woman choosing jerks to not only be with but to also have children with. SOS.. (selfish or stupid)... which answers most questions of bad behaviour.

Thai women are notorious liars. Hardly ever does my own Thai wife speak the truth. So how did you come to your insightful conclusion that the Finnish men are jerks, pray tell?

12 minutes ago, Bullie said:

Finnish people are rated as the happiest people on earth, in any survey. Girl grew up in Finland, lives in Finland, probably wants to stay in Finland.

Ok, so when they bfore raated Thai people as the happiest in the world. Did you believe that too? ????

1 hour ago, marin said:

Something tells me the Finn just might have a rather convincing other side to her story..

What convincing other side to the story can he have. The girl is not his biological child and unless he had adopted her has no right to leave with her leaving his own bioligical son  behind?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I can't imagine the best place for any child is with grandma in a rural Thai village.

Hope the guy gets his kid back to Finland safely.

His kid is the boy that the gran parents and mother have. Unless he adopted the girl which we have no knowledge about he has no legal right to take her. Also if she came home (to Thailand) on a Thai passport she can't leave on a Finish one.

23 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

His kid is the boy that the gran parents and mother have. Unless he adopted the girl which we have no knowledge about he has no legal right to take her. Also if she came home (to Thailand) on a Thai passport she can't leave on a Finish one.

Police looking for him now. Not his kid.

Hope the kid ok.

5C1CEBE5-CB27-4B77-BDC0-CF248F708FB9.jpeg

DC237EE5-BB40-46D3-A86C-2FEE34481889.jpeg

5 hours ago, Bullie said:

I'm a Finn, grew up there and you'd have to drag me back screaming and kicking. That "happiest" is a measurement filtered from data from various sources like birth mortality, etc. Not a subjective poll. Go there in early November when sleet is falling down in near darkness and ask "Hey you happy, right?"

17 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

I'm a Finn, grew up there and you'd have to drag me back screaming and kicking. That "happiest" is a measurement filtered from data from various sources like birth mortality, etc. Not a subjective poll. Go there in early November when sleet is falling down in near darkness and ask "Hey you happy, right?"

I couldn't agree more. I've been there once in November for only 3 days and I got so depressed it took me one week to recover.????

Archived