Expats' relationships: 50% say it's true love but only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex!

webfact

Expats' relationships: 50% say it's true love but only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex!

image.jpg

A Thaivisa survey about relationships has revealed some interesting data about sexual habits, the nature of love and passion and attitudes about whether it is acceptable to have a bit on the side - a Mia Noi (or minor wife). 

The survey asked 422 people but did not specify whether spouses were Thai or foreigners. 

Some 15% of respondents said they had sex 20 times a month. 

But 12% said never. 

Some 23% of those who thought having a Mia Noi was OK reported having sex 20 times a month. 

Overall about one in 5 thought having a Mia Noi was a good thing but this went up to 26% for people based in Bangkok. 

A quarter of people claimed that having a mistress was about companionship not sex. 

In the under thirties only 8% thought a Mia Noi was acceptable.

In general half of respondents said that their relationship was based on true love. 

A total of 27% said it was companionship and only 5% mentioned passion as the main reason. 

Some 13% simply said it was convenient to be in a relationship.

Many expats seem to be stay-at-homes. Eighteen per cent said they stayed at home 20 times a month.

The full results are as follows: 

Screen-Shot-2562-09-24-at-14.49.25.jpg
Screen-Shot-2562-09-24-at-14.49.32.jpg
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-24

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, webfact said:
Some 15% of respondents said they had sex 20 times a month. 
But 12% said never. 

In the UK I was getting sex once a monh (if I was lucky).

When I first arrived in Thailand I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

At 64 I've slowed down a bit to maybe 2-3 times a week.

I wonder how many 64 year old pensioners in the west have sex that often?

(I'm only counting the times I have sex with a woman, doing it alone doesn't count IMHO))

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

When I first arrived I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

(I'm only counting the times I have sex with a woman, doing it alone doesn't count IMHO))

When I first arrived I was having sex 3-4 times a day   , that must have

eaten into your budget ,spending more on sex ,than food.

regards worgeordie

43 minutes ago, webfact said:

The survey asked 422 people but did not specify whether spouses were Thai or foreigners.

A tiny sample, then. Not representative.

And should have specified whether spouses were Thai or foreigners: flabby and unwieldy foreign wives are extremely detrimental to your sex life.

In 11 years my wife has never said no , 

when she was pregnant with or daughter at the very late stage she was told by a thai doctor not to have sex, so her words to me were " you can go have sex with bar girl but you can not have a girlfriend"

I declined the offer and waited, for the right time to resume sex with her, still the sex is good.

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK I was getting sex once a monh (if I was lucky).

When I first arrived in Thailand I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

Doing it alone with a ladyboy doesn't count. No. 

I do not believe a word of this statistic. 

1. I don't know one foreigner/Thai couple who are happily married after some years. But I know a lot who constantly fight over things that aren't worth it. 

2. I believe in Santa Claus and McDonalds. 

12 hours ago, leeneeds said:

In 11 years my wife has never said no , 

when she was pregnant with or daughter at the very late stage she was told by a thai doctor not to have sex, so her words to me were " you can go have sex with bar girl but you can not have a girlfriend"

I declined the offer and waited, for the right time to resume sex with her, still the sex is good.

Congratulations , and well done to your wife for always being there when you get a sexual urge .

Does she also have the sexual urge . or does she participate just for your benefit ? 

Archived