Expats' relationships: 50% say it's true love but only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex!

webfact

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I almost started a thread recently about how many 60+ year old Falang are in GF or marriage relationship that rarely, if ever have sex.  

With this, many think all younger Thai girls are promiscuous and always want sex.

I really think this is not always case.

I guess some will say they are getting it someplace else. maybe in some cases.

But if Thai women are anything close to western women, sex is not as important as many think.

In fact many of these girls go with older Falang who will take care and are very happy due to their older age that sex is not important.

Older men really not sexually active and not interested in much sex, who will pay money for the trophy eye candy is really OK for many of these girls.

12 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

The whole story is a big lie. Neither does love exist in so many relationships, nor are people honest about their sexual experiences.

These threads on TV are like roll calls for TVF poster members .

One by one they step up to the podium, salute and says in a loud voice "I have sex when ever  I want , as often as I want with whoever I want " "As soon as I feel remotely horny , I'm copulating" .

A round of applause from the other posters and the next one comes up to the podium to say something similar, just exaggerating a bit on the previous podium speaker .

At the end of the thread  , we can all congratulate each other how often we all have sex and how grateful we all are not to be married to a fat , ugly western woman  , because her husband never gets any sex .

Well done everyone  , we are all virile men, REAL men 

17 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

In fact many of these girls go with older Falang who will take care and are very happy due to their older age that sex is not important.

Sorry I disagree.  My sexual urges are far greater today than when I was a young man.  But maybe just me.  Fortunately my wife is also very accomodating.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

These threads on TV are like roll calls for TVF poster members .

One by one they step up to the podium, salute and says in a loud voice "I have sex when ever  I want , as often as I want with whoever I want " "As soon as I feel remotely horny , I'm copulating" .

A round of applause from the other posters and the next one comes up to the podium to say something similar, just exaggerating a bit on the previous podium speaker .

At the end of the thread  , we can all congratulate each other how often we all have sex and how grateful we all are not to be married to a fat , ugly western woman  , because her husband never gets any sex .

Well done everyone  , we are all virile men, REAL men 

I have one better than that,  It concerns the 1st timer to Thailand who suddenly realises he truly is a "hansum man" and explains he was so good last night that the girl didnt want to charge him or thought she should pay him for his services!! 

Such attacks on my intelligence really makes me see red!!

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex"

Maybe for 6 out of those 7 they don't want or are not able to have sex every day.

And where is that survey is the short time entertainment. Or is that classified as mia noi for an hour, and next week a new mia noi?

Are you so excited about the mention of sex , that you've lost the ability to type coherently ?

Actually, during the first 5 years of our relationship we had sex about twice a day, but I was in Thailand  only 10 weeks a year, so to be conservative, we had sex 120 times a year. Now to be honest, after five years together full time and two pregnancies with have sex a couple of times a week when she doesn't have her period so that's only 70 times a year, a lot less . Don't have a Mia Noi but play around Nana when I go to see my Doctors at Bumrungrad...

But looking back 10 years this is way better than my first marriage to a French wife when I was 40 years younger.

In reality it usually ends up with hallway sex.

First married, do it any room in the house. It then reduces to tv room and bedroom. Soon it becomes bedroom only the eventually hallway sex, you know when you pass each other in the hall and you both mutter F you as pass each other.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK I was getting sex once a monh (if I was lucky).

When I first arrived in Thailand I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

At 64 I've slowed down a bit to maybe 2-3 times a week.

I wonder how many 64 year old pensioners in the west have sex that often?

(I'm only counting the times I have sex with a woman, doing it alone doesn't count IMHO))

If that is your sole reason for existence, must be a pretty shallow life.

I remember about 15 years ago when I was building a house.  I was single at the time and sometimes

had a decision to make.     I could go out and purchase some company ...... or if not the same amount

could be used to buy a truckload of rock for the concrete mix.    Decisions turned out to be about 50/50

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

With this, many think all younger Thai girls are promiscuous and always want sex.

I really think this is not always case.

I think many Thai women always want money, some are prepared to have sex to get it.

Out of the many Thai women I have met,

Only one wanted sex all the time, another one wanted sex once with every guy she met.

Archived