Expats' relationships: 50% say it's true love but only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex!

webfact

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK I was getting sex once a monh (if I was lucky).

When I first arrived in Thailand I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

At 64 I've slowed down a bit to maybe 2-3 times a week.

I wonder how many 64 year old pensioners in the west have sex that often?

(I'm only counting the times I have sex with a woman, doing it alone doesn't count IMHO))

Its too cold out there in the UK plus the women seems to be smarter ????????????

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Let me guess: You want it all the time. But it's so hard to find the guys who get exited by an old woman. 555

Guys getting exited by a woman ?

I can picture guys entering females , but just cannot picture females making an exit from a man .

Do have a have any photos or a diagram ?

52 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

It's all relative. Love and sex are 2 different things, but that also all depends on your morals. Frankly, whatever spins your clock as long as you go home and don't hurt anyone, or you stayed home and she wished you had went out.

There's a saying women give sex for love, men give love for sex. Haven't seen anything to contradict it.

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

At my age, I'd be knackered on once a day. Once or twice a week is sufficient. My GF is  happy to accommodate me.

My enjoyment of sex is considerably enhanced when my GF gets to enjoy too, so I do work at it.

Good to see a really dedicated guy who is not just interested in himself ????

Then there's the story of the parish priest who noticing the birth rate is dropping decides to do a similar survey.

Asks the congregation, who is doing once a day? About 50% raise their hands.

Who is doing it once a week?

About 25% this time.

Who is doing it every month?

About 15%.

He goes on asking until it's who is doing it once a year.

One guy stands up waving his arms about and has a big smile on his face.

And why are you looking so bloody happy? asks the priest.

He replies  because tonights the night.

I'll get my coat.

I have taken 7 trips to Thailand  and VN in last 3 years. 150 + days.   Never  deterred  by any woman.  Maybe that's because I'm not caught and married yet.  Kids on their own, retirement near, what else is there in life besides sex?  

There's a saying women give sex for love, men give love for sex. Haven't seen anything to contradict it.
Huh, how romantic. [emoji12].Woman give sex for money (love is just an other word for it) men get sex for money (some give love and money)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Archived