Expats' relationships: 50% say it's true love but only one in 7 gets anywhere near to daily sex!

webfact

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Emdog said:

Not much info on how survey was conducted: was it a true random survey or more along the lines of a Fox phone in survey? Without randomness, seems angry responses "not gittin any" and bragging responses "any time I want it" would skew and distort.

Are there expat women in survey? Yes, there are such folks.

Was it done over phone, in person? Geographical spread? Makes a difference. Dewey was picked to beat Truman due to error of using phones. Many Truman supporters didn't have phones (1948).

The sample size v population size is a tad low even if other factors were taken care of. Could be off 10-20% (guessing here, been decades since studied stats).

Fun topic to "discuss" but don't bet the farm on accuracy of results.

So, how does that compare with Masters/Johnson?  (Wow that ages me.......  "Who are they" ask almost all the under 50's?)

17 hours ago, sanemax said:

Quite a few men tire of having sex and it becomes a chore , especially if you had a younger girlfriend who was more horny than you were .

Amen brother.  If people told the truth they come to Thailand for easy sex and end up staying as an easy ATM.  :cheesy:

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

In the UK I was getting sex once a monh (if I was lucky).

When I first arrived in Thailand I was having sex 3-4 times a day.

At 64 I've slowed down a bit to maybe 2-3 times a week.

I wonder how many 64 year old pensioners in the west have sex that often?

(I'm only counting the times I have sex with a woman, doing it alone doesn't count IMHO))

In Asia it traditional to renunciate at 60. I hope I don't have a sex addiction (sorry to be blunt) when I am an old man. Having sex 3 times a day is nothing to be proud of or boast on online forums. Is the woman younger and do you have to pay for it?

12 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

How come it,s a 98% failure rate ? In most cases just a con job to relieve the Farang of as much money as possible in the shortest time ????

Me love you long time..............$2

Just now, Neeranam said:

In Asia it traditional to renunciate at 60. I hope I don't have a sex addiction (sorry to be blunt) when I am an old man. Having sex 3 times a day is nothing to be proud of or boast on online forums. Is the woman younger and do you have to pay for it?

Please name just one husband/boyfriend that doesn't pay for it.

34 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

+1, but not all people surely?!

Homeless eunuchs would probably speak the truth, Nothing more pathetic than 65+ year olds boasting about having sex 5 times a week, apart from the lies it just exposes how superficial their lives are.

Just now, Neeranam said:

Me. I've been happily married for 18 years and of course don't pay for sex. Ate you thinking all married women are prostitutes? Really, that is sad.

It is sad.  What is sadder is that you don't realize that in one way or another all men pay for sex. Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world and it was not started by men.

17 hours ago, DrTuner said:

Here's an eye opener for those that haven't spent enough time with females: sex and love are not the same thing.

youre wrong

sex without love is easy

but love without sex is not possible, in a real relationship and good working relation( min  when y in middle age/younger)

but what i am missing here, expats  tell this many time over years ,and some really think that ????

" bcs westeners have the bigger c...k ,and thats why thaigirls like us more...........????

In most places, and especially in Thailand with expats and local women relations, it’s all trading. Might be the odd one and that too, has to be tested. Life is constantly changing and so, never be surprised. In today’s world of narcissism and lack of empathy, created by media, the arm of Big Business, it’s just me me me first .

Fall sick, run out of money , start a bad habit , etc and watch out for the changes.

True love is Self love. Life long romance. 

Archived