STD check up

Davidbrophy

dont lick bush here, esp in pattaya. im telling you you can get all kinds of nasty stuff right on your face that never goes away. ill spare you the photos this time, take my word for it.

researched this some years back, saw some photos/personal stories online, and never looked back. not worth it.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

you see what happens? i am getting a sore throat this morning. i am not kidding.

don't follow me down this road that leads to ruin.

NCC ... you know that it’s time to go to bathroom for peroxide mount wash. 

Think of it like taking your meds. P

1 hour ago, sillyfool said:

constantly on this site you are butting heads with multiple members

Yes, I do. And the reason for that is you and many others that just have to post a reply.

The second reason is all the constant complaints in every thread.

The third is the total lack of intelligence to understand an effect out of a given comment.

15 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i know a lot about this subject. in fact i just finished doing it. it can be very risky behavior. i do it all the time. you can run the bathroom and gargle and rinse your mouth out with 3% hydrogen peroxide and make sure you wash your lips as well. 

the other thing is visual examination her sex organs and keeping your tongue on exterior surfaces as apposed to penetrating her.   

do you have a sore throat yet? 

I do?? and I wasn't even there? or  even in the country? OMG!!!

19 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I do. And the reason for that is you and many others that just have to post a reply.

The second reason is all the constant complaints in every thread.

The third is the total lack of intelligence to understand an effect out of a given comment.

people tend to reply to you due to the arrogance that constantly spews from your trap. 

where did i complain in the thread ? 

if you don't like the complaints on the threads then why are you coming to this site ? don't you have hundreds of parties to go to and hundreds of friends to make ? just saying.  

i am a loser that's why i'm here. 

11 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

people tend to reply to you due to the arrogance that constantly spews from your trap. 

Great! Then it´s all working as it should. 

where did i complain in the thread ?

Nowhere, just explained my ways and reasons.

if you don't like the complaints on the threads then why are you coming to this site ? don't you have hundreds of parties to go to and hundreds of friends to make ? just saying.   

I do like it here. There is always something to get hooked on, and spew a little bit more. ???? 
About the friends and all. Don´t worry, we have something called mobile Internet. You know, you can be online all the time. It´s great!

i am a loser that's why i'm here. 

Don´t say like that. Up with your chin, walk stright and tall. The only thing you have to do is overcome and be friend with yourself again.

19 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Great! Then it´s all working as it should. 

Nowhere, just explained my ways and reasons.

I do like it here. There is always something to get hooked on, and spew a little bit more. ???? 
About the friends and all. Don´t worry, we have something called mobile Internet. You know, you can be online all the time. It´s great!

Don´t say like that. Up with your chin, walk stright and tall. The only thing you have to do is overcome and be friend with yourself again.

i never said i lacked confidence. i love being me. i am retired at 43. what do i have to overcome ? 

if you are always pointing the finger at others as being the source of the problem then you might actually be the problem yourself. 

coming online and trying to get a rouse out of people tends to show ones character. you may not be as clever as you think you are.

5 minutes ago, sillyfool said:

i never said i lacked confidence. i love being me. i am retired at 43. what do i have to overcome ? 

if you are always pointing the finger at others as being the source of the problem then you might actually be the problem yourself. 

coming online and trying to get a rouse out of people tends to show ones character. you may not be as clever as you think you are.

That´s great. I am only 49 and have been living 23 years in Thailand. Maybe there must be some sort of intelligence somewhere anyway. ???? 

However, we should not bonk our heads. I am truly happy for you, and wish you many more retired years with no problems in Thailand.

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

That´s great. I am only 49 and have been living 23 years in Thailand. Maybe there must be some sort of intelligence somewhere anyway. ???? 

However, we should not bonk our heads. I am truly happy for you, and wish you many more retired years with no problems in Thailand.

i think i just got an std from your compliment. hahahah

thank you none the less.

22 hours ago, sillyfool said:

i came to the conclusion from watching and reading your posts for the last few weeks.

constantly on this site you are butting heads with multiple members.

your arrogance is astounding but i guess that comes with being such a hoot at parties. if you don't even get my references to your own words on this site then perhaps it is you who needs to go back and have a read.

party on garth ! 

ps whats to know about this thread. the guy ate out a prostitute (supposedly) ........ nuff said. 

Yeah, it's amazing to see how he's clashing in every single thread I see his nick popping up. That's certainly not a co-incidence.

Mazzo is unable to keep a discussion easy going for what it is, without personally getting offended each time  ????

Maybe he should lighten up a bit ????

On 9/26/2019 at 9:40 AM, RedPill said:

Mazzo is unable to keep a discussion easy going for what it is, without personally getting offended each time

I put him on 'ignore' in his first 100 posts.

Back to the topic.

My pal died from AIDs in July, he was always keen on licking, we all thought that was how he caught it.

First sign something was wrong, ringworm on his cheeks (guess how that happened) that wouldn't go away no matter what he tried.

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I put him on 'ignore' in his first 100 posts.

Back to the topic.

My pal died from AIDs in July, he was always keen on licking, we all thought that was how he caught it.

First sign something was wrong, ringworm on his cheeks (guess how that happened) that wouldn't go away no matter what he tried.

If one is going to engage in risky sexual behaviour with Thai prostitutes, they should get tested regularly.

HIV is not the death sentence it once was. 

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It was for him, between diagnosis and death (in a central London NHS hospital) was around 1 year, 11 months of that in the hospital ward.

Not saying I doubt you, but seems rather absurd.

So the dude racked up millions of pounds of hospital bills for what?

Most people with deteriorating AIDS nowadays are put into some type of hospice care just to make them comfortable.

Not 11 months in a hospital. 

On 9/24/2019 at 9:28 PM, NCC1701A said:

i know a lot about this subject. in fact i just finished doing it.

Me too this morning.  A sniff test is important.

I do know a guy that keeps some cellophane with him and does the business with that protection between.

I always keep a small bottle of Listerine and gargle after.

Never had any issue in 10 years here. Lucky.

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s equal to: Why would you be irresponsible in the first place.

OP explained: "Went full on noob last night with a girl"

He said it was not wise, but there are times when people do silly things ...

....  never happened to you before? 

26 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Not saying I doubt you, but seems rather absurd.

So the dude racked up millions of pounds of hospital bills for what?

Most people with deteriorating AIDS nowadays are put into some type of hospice care just to make them comfortable.

Not 11 months in a hospital. 

How many people do you know with AIDs?

What you read and what is real are not the same.

44 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Why would you be irresponsible in the first place.

But also good question. I have theory, not sure if it's true entirely.

I think in most cases, you are either too horny or too drunk .. worst case scenario, both together

1 hour ago, RedPill said:

OP explained: "Went full on noob last night with a girl"

He said it was not wise, but there are times when people do silly things ...

....  never happened to you before? 

Yes, it has. Not got so crazy so I advertized my stupidity online, though. I just searcjed Internet for the answer like a normally intelligent person. And no, it was not about STD.

43 minutes ago, RedPill said:

But also good question. I have theory, not sure if it's true entirely.

I think in most cases, you are either too horny or too drunk .. worst case scenario, both together

So, you are saying that the OP can´t control his bodily functions? Good on you! That was my opinion too.

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, it has. Not got so crazy so I advertized my stupidity online, though. I just searcjed Internet for the answer like a normally intelligent person. And no, it was not about STD.

So, you are saying that the OP can´t control his bodily functions? Good on you! That was my opinion too.

I say, you are commenting on a guy on a forum where you hang around and read and respond ... he just wanted info, maybe just an exchange/other experience talk. You can't Google a dialog. That's why it's a discussion forum.

Why should you be so judgmental about it? 

You know what they say, if you have nothing good or helpful to tell, better say nothing and move on.

Re can't control bodily functions, well, that's just how it all happens to many. Drunk & Horny, it's a dangerous combination.

But can happen to you tomorrow, next week or next year as well ... we are all just humans you know, and there are weak moments can happen, to you too. Maybe just after you had a break up or whatever. You are not superman, a monk or excluded from these situations to happen in future. Be careful about your judgements. ????

9 minutes ago, RedPill said:

I say, you are commenting on a guy on a forum where you hang around and read and respond ... he just wanted info, maybe just an exchange/other experience talk. You can't Google a dialog. That's why it's a discussion forum.

I know that, and I dicuss, leave my opinon and post answers. Thank you for telling me, anyway. ????

Why should you be so judgmental about it? 

That´s just my way. Why do you have problem, I do not have it with your way?

You know what they say, if you have nothing good or helpful to tell, better say nothing and move on.

Others opinion. Not mine.

Re can't control bodily functions, well, that's just how it all happens to many. Drunk & Horny, it's a dangerous combination.

I can hear you have wide experience. Be careful out there, like they said in Hill Street Blues. ????

But can happen to you tomorrow, next week or next year as well ... we are all just humans you know, and there are weak moments can happen, to you too. You are not superman, a monk or excluded from these situations to happen in future. Be careful about your judgements. ????

No, it can not happen to me. I have something called control and a good down to earth ground foundation. Not even if something horrible or sad happens, I just deal with it.

So, that makes me not need to be so careful with my judgements. What about you?

Archived