STD check up

Davidbrophy

33 minutes ago, Leaver said:

So, victims of sexual assault, victims of crime, emergency services workers etc are "irresponsible."  Really???? 

And the thread is about that? When have we been talking about that? Really?????

The thread is about one little single man that made a too stupid decision, and are now feeling worried out of his own stupidity.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/26/2019 at 4:40 AM, RedPill said:

Yeah, it's amazing to see how he's clashing in every single thread I see his nick popping up. That's certainly not a co-incidence.

Mazzo is unable to keep a discussion easy going for what it is, without personally getting offended each time  ????

Maybe he should lighten up a bit ????

When did I get personally offended? I do not take anything on this forum to a personal level. The reason for that, is it would be far to much garbage to handle in a life time.

8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And the thread is about that? When have we been talking about that? Really?????

The thread is about one little single man that made a too stupid decision, and are now feeling worried out of his own stupidity.

Sure, but the post exposure medication is available for all cases. 

The disease does not discriminate, and neither should you. 

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Sure, but the post exposure medication is available for all cases. 

The disease does not discriminate, and neither should you. 

I guess some people have nothing to talk about. I would advise you to keep to the thread, and don´t discriminate the OP and what it´s all about. 

If you don´t remember, just take a good look one more time.

15 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I guess some people have nothing to talk about. I would advise you to keep to the thread, and don´t discriminate the OP and what it´s all about. 

If you don´t remember, just take a good look one more time.

You criticize the medication because it does not have a 100% guaranteed success rate.  

In your own words, it's only successful for 1 in 10, which I dispute, but even at 1 in 10, why not take it????

On 9/25/2019 at 10:48 AM, JimmyJ said:

Some people are getting throat cancer from that these days.

Yes that is true if the other person has the HPV 16 virus, which is all bar undetectable and can result in throat cancer (the type Michael Douglas had and which a friend of mine here died of).

Also of course is the herpes virus and once you have it, you have it for life, although newer daily drugs can keep it at bay.

Not recommended to "go down" on a girl who works as a hooker/bar girl/similar for a living.

On 9/27/2019 at 10:55 AM, BritManToo said:

I put him on 'ignore' in his first 100 posts.

Back to the topic.

My pal died from AIDs in July, he was always keen on licking, we all thought that was how he caught it.

First sign something was wrong, ringworm on his cheeks (guess how that happened) that wouldn't go away no matter what he tried.

Wouldn't you also think kissing as the girl had bleeding gums or an inflamed gum that bled, or a deep rooted cavity that needed root canal that became an abscess? 

11 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Wouldn't you also think kissing as the girl had bleeding gums or an inflamed gum that bled, or a deep rooted cavity that needed root canal that became an abscess? 

Saliva is one of the best antiseptics known to man.

Hardly any risk of infection to the mouth, but longer objects shoved into the throat is another matter.

Not to mention Thai girls aren't that keen on mouth to mouth kissing.

On 9/25/2019 at 1:40 AM, SidJames said:

Go for a check up David, they are not shy here & will know what to look for so don't lie to your doctor just don't tell the missus unless you really have to 

Just make sure the doc lets the wire loop scraper cool sufficient from the bunsen-burner sterilization before he shoves it up your japs eye.

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Saliva is one of the best antiseptics known to man.

Hardly any risk of infection to the mouth, but longer objects shoved into the throat is another matter.

Not to mention Thai girls aren't that keen on mouth to mouth kissing.

Yeah if read up most will say not possible, but now propfessionals say very possible from different factors underlying in the mouth. But kissing does happen with Thai girls and it could be the point of contact and/or the saliva was not enough to over ride the density of the blood in that particular action.

"HIV in saliva are so low, activities involving saliva (such as kissing and receiving oral sex) are extremely low risk for HIV (as long as the saliva is not visibly contaminated with blood).

Will the saliva in your mouth protect you when giving someone else oral sex? We know that there have been cases of HIV transmission through giving oral sex. Theoretically, the saliva in your mouth may reduce your risk of infection to a limited extent (through these substances found in your saliva). However, since we know that HIV has been transmitted specifically through giving oral sex, realistically speaking, we know that these substances in your saliva will not provide adequate protection against infection. In other words, you cannot depend on the saliva in your mouth to protect you."

So what I am saying is yes, it is possible and everyone should be aware and take protective measures to be safe.

25 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Yeah if read up most will say not possible, but now propfessionals say very possible from different factors underlying in the mouth. But kissing does happen with Thai girls and it could be the point of contact and/or the saliva was not enough to over ride the density of the blood in that particular action.

"HIV in saliva are so low, activities involving saliva (such as kissing and receiving oral sex) are extremely low risk for HIV (as long as the saliva is not visibly contaminated with blood).

Will the saliva in your mouth protect you when giving someone else oral sex? We know that there have been cases of HIV transmission through giving oral sex. Theoretically, the saliva in your mouth may reduce your risk of infection to a limited extent (through these substances found in your saliva). However, since we know that HIV has been transmitted specifically through giving oral sex, realistically speaking, we know that these substances in your saliva will not provide adequate protection against infection. In other words, you cannot depend on the saliva in your mouth to protect you."

So what I am saying is yes, it is possible and everyone should be aware and take protective measures to be safe.

Since I learned a very (very) long time ago that the quickest way of getting cocaine into my system was by briskly rubbing it on my gums, I think we are asking a lot of saliva and those thin mucous membranes when it comes to being any sort of prophylaxis.

Then there's the warts I mentioned earlier.

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

So many girls will have sex whilst having a period you'd think that would increase the transmission risk to the man but it's never mentioned

Not mentioned by who? I recall that at the height of the HIV paranoia, intercourse with a menstruating woman was right up there with bum buggery with a bloke.

Not mentioned by who? I recall that at the height of the HIV paranoia, intercourse with a menstruating woman was right up there with bum buggery with a bloke.
Not mentioned on here and not mentioned by health professionals when discussing the subject. They talk about anal sex, never highlight a scenario where the girl is having a period

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Since I learned a very (very) long time ago that the quickest way of getting cocaine into my system was by briskly rubbing it on my gums, I think we are asking a lot of saliva and those thin mucous membranes when it comes to being any sort of prophylaxis.

Yeah the old kissing and saliva and any membrane being a protectant barrier has been unhinged. Now about the illicit drug and gumming it, wouldn't know about that. 

10 hours ago, xylophone said:

Yes that is true if the other person has the HPV 16 virus, which is all bar undetectable and can result in throat cancer (the type Michael Douglas had and which a friend of mine here died of).

Also of course is the herpes virus and once you have it, you have it for life, although newer daily drugs can keep it at bay.

Not recommended to "go down" on a girl who works as a hooker/bar girl/similar for a living.

I believe there is a vaccine for females for this now.  Not that Thai hookers would seek it out from medical professionals.  Perhaps a vaccine for males will be released also. 

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

hahaha he said warts

8 hours ago, Leaver said:

I believe there is a vaccine for females for this now.  Not that Thai hookers would seek it out from medical professionals.  Perhaps a vaccine for males will be released also. 

It is being given to children as a prevention, more so for girls because it reduces cervical cancer risk later too. The Thai working girls are perhaps beyond prevention.

It is being given to children as a prevention, more so for girls because it reduces cervical cancer risk later too. The Thai working girls are perhaps beyond prevention.
it's actually given to boys and girls in many countries. They even recommend it up to age 45, some sources say 26

Archived