Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, RideJocky said:

 


Yes, a political trial, for political reasons.

In Trump's case it's political and criminal:

 

" The top American diplomat in Ukraine testified on Tuesday that President Donald Trump made the release of U.S. security aid to Ukraine contingent on Kiev publicly declaring it would carry out politically motivated investigations that he demanded, according to a copy of his statement to lawmakers. "   https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1129996-us-diplomat-testifies-trump-tied-ukraine-aid-to-politically-motivated-investigations/

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Another version of "I don't support Trump but.." Your protestations would be more believable if you actually criticized Trump's policies. 

Trump has done many things that I strongly disagree with, and I didn't think he'd be a very good president.

Perhaps you missed all those posts?

Now, perhaps you can stop deflecting with the personal stuff and post something on topic.

 

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Yes.

The house is conducting a constitutionally legitimate impeachment inquiry.

45 by stonewalling and aggressively blocking release of witnesses and evidence is without any doubt obstructing congress.

Obstructing congress in itself is yet another impeachable offense.

outside the  dem echo chamber in reality, it is called a coup or shifty schiff kangaroo court, as of today taylor argument was destroyed within 90 seconds by republic redcliffe, cheers another quid pro quo hoax down the drain.

 

wbr

roobaa01

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, riclag said:

That never happen

 

That never happen

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/10/ukraine-volodymyr-zelensky-says-there-was-no-blackmail-in-trump-call.html

 

What did happen! another dem fiasco !

This 'Dem fiasco' seems to be not as far fetched as you Trump fans would like to believe or are we now saying that Bill Taylor, a West Point graduate (where he graduated in the top 1% of his class), a Harvard MPA, who has served in Vietnam and served his country in government service to both Dem and Rep administrations, the ex- Ambassador to Ukraine and current Charge d'Affaires for Ukraine is making everything up when he confirms that there was indeed a quid pro quo with Trump directly trying to make military aid to Ukraine contingent on the probes Trump sought for his own political gain?

Or is this just another nothing burger? Another conspiracy from someone who is willing to sacrifice a lifetime of impeccable service to lie to congress about Trump?

So let's hear it then Trump fans. How are we going to explain away this one? 

Edited by johnnybangkok
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how Trump likes his goose cooked?  I think well done.

Edited by JimmerJJ
added plural
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

This 'Dem fiasco' seems to be not as far fetched as you Trump fans would like to believe or are we now saying that Bill Taylor, a West Point graduate (where he graduated in the top 1% of his class), a Harvard MPA, who has served in Vietnam and served his country in government service to both Dem and Rep administrations, the ex- Ambassador to Ukraine and current Charge d'Affaires for Ukraine is making everything up when he confirms that there was indeed a quid pro quo with Trump directly trying to make military aid to Ukraine contingent on the probes Trump sought for his own political gain?

Or is this just another nothing burger? Another conspiracy from someone who is willing to sacrifice a lifetime of impeccable service to lie to congress about Trump?

So let's hear it then Trump fans. How are we going too explain away this one? 

Agree 100%!  I wonder how they will spin this.  At this point with some much evidence of corruption they must be guzzling down the Kool-Aid. Unbelievable that so many in the USA are so gullible and are being played for suckers by Trump. I don't know what's brainwashing them but I think it's Faux News.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JimmerJJ said:

Agree 100%!  I wonder how they will spin this.  At this point with some much evidence of corruption they must be guzzling down the Kool-Aid. Unbelievable that so many in the USA are so gullible and are being played for suckers by Trump. I don't know what's brainwashing them but I think it's Faux News.

Even Faux News can't brush this one under the carpet https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-taylor-testifies-trump-used-ukraine-aid-white-house-meeting-as-leverage-to-get-investigations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

outside the  dem echo chamber in reality, it is called a coup or shifty schiff kangaroo court, as of today taylor argument was destroyed within 90 seconds by republic redcliffe, cheers another quid pro quo hoax down the drain.

 

wbr

roobaa01

Did Redcliffe say that?

 

Even moscow mitch has had enough.

 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mitch-mcconnell-denies-trump-ukraine-call_n_5daf6ee4e4b08cfcc323f559

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...