U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

webfact

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

I'm a retired USAF officer, the brother of a disabled vet, the son of a Navy brat, and a person who takes the oath to defend and protect the US Constitution seriously.

What are you?

More important, what are these "American Patriots" who think Trump should be above the law?

An American.  A patriotic American.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

and a person who takes the oath to defend and protect the US Constitution seriously.

I'll bet you are one of those people who think the Constitution gives you the right of free speech, or the right to bear arms.

Am I correct?

8 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I'll bet you are one of those people who think the Constitution gives you the right of free speech, or the right to bear arms.

Am I correct?

if you're quoting your own post and asking yourself questions you might consider seeing a mental health care professional.

1 minute ago, Becker said:

if you're quoting your own post and asking yourself questions you might consider seeing a mental health care professional.

I know I have high expectations, I'm not counting on you to read nor understand my question.  My question was for the Mr. Bonafides.

5 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

I know I have high expectations, I'm not counting on you to read nor understand my question.  My question was for the Mr. Bonafides.

You have high expectations but you're not counting on something? Hmmm......

On 9/24/2019 at 6:52 PM, Tayaout said:

I'm not Trump or Biden fans but I thought they just spend 2 years and millions on investigating Trump and found nothing worthwhile. 

34 indictment and some people going to jail is worth millions. You may be confused about investigating Oabama for 6 years based on imaginary charges and finding nothing. Muiller could not indict Trump due to long standing justice department precedent of not indicting a sitting president. Muiller even said the Trump could be indicted for the same charges after he leaves office. 

Setting aside Trump's indictment, the whole proceeding and 34 indictment exposed the criminal enterpise Trump set up in the WH. Imagine if nobody was indicted and Muiller investigation never happened. By now Trump's criminal conduct would have ben rivalling Pablo Escobar. 

He is the most corrupt president to ever occupied the WH.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller-indictments-whos-who-1531511838

3 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

34 indictment and some people going to jail is worth millions. You may be confused about investigating Oabama for 6 years based on imaginary charges and finding nothing. Muiller could not indict Trump due to long standing justice department precedent of not indicting a sitting president. Muiller even said the Trump could be indicted for the same charges after he leaves office. 

Setting aside Trump's indictment, the whole preocedding and 34 indictment exposed the criminal enterpise Trump set up in the WH. Imagine if nobody was indicted and Muiller investigation never happened, by now Trump's criminal enteprise would have ben rivalling Pablo Escobar. 

Yes exactly and that underlines why "trump" is so incredibly motivated to win in 2020. No, it's not to drain the swamp. No, it's not to get health care to all Americans as he's actually worked very hard to do the opposite. It's to keep his own <deleted> out of jail! If he loses in 2020 he's subject to conviction and prison. By 2024 the statute of limitations will have passed. As long he's president, the only consequences he can face is, wait for it -- IMPEACHMENT. He's cornered now. He knows he's guilty, he knows most Americans know he's guilty so he's becoming even more unhinged and dangerous. He'll literally do ANYTHING to keep in power. Make it stop!

Just now, onera1961 said:

Muiller could not indict Trump due to long standing justice department precedent of not indicting a sitting president.

Mueller was charged with prosecuting or not prosecuting.  There is no middle ground.  What you wrote above is not true.

For anyone who hasn't read the nonsense put out by Mueller, they might be inclined to believe you.  Anyone who understands American Jurisprudence knows that Mueller not only could not indict Trump but he also failed in faithfully executing his mission.

1 minute ago, onera1961 said:

Muiller even said the Trump could be indicted for the same charges after he leaves office.

Yeah?  Which ones?  Utter nonsense.

1 minute ago, onera1961 said:

FDR takes that Prize with Obama a close second. 

Neither was a patriot.  

Trump is a patriot and you are just butthurt by Trump's win over Hillary.

5 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Setting aside Trump's indictment, the whole preocedding and 34 indictment exposed the criminal enterpise Trump set up in the WH. Imagine if nobody was indicted and Muiller investigation never happened, by now Trump's criminal enteprise would have ben rivalling Pablo Escobar. 

sounds to me like a cowardly adam schiff parody of the like he read on tv while he placed his made ups into the ukrain transcript.

wbr

roobaa01

1 minute ago, roobaa01 said:

sounds to me like a cowardly adam schiff parody of the like he read on tv while he placed his made ups into the ukrain transcript.

wbr

roobaa01

Oh please. It was clear to the audience that he was characterizing the transcript and not quoting it literally. It's a non issue as the actual transcript is damning enough and indeed a smoking gun. To make his little dramatic interpretation the issue is pure cynical diversion that will only mean anything to hard core "trump" loyalists. "trump" can't possibly expand his base now. All he can do is whip them up. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Oh please. It was clear to the audience that he was characterizing the transcript and not quoting it literally. It's a non issue as the actual transcript is damning enough and indeed a smoking gun. To make his little dramatic interpretation the issue is pure cynical diversion that will only mean anything to hard core "trump" loyalists. "trump" can't possibly expand his base now. All he can do is whip them up. 

is it so that the trump ukrain call transcript contains elements of bribery, misdemeanor or worse high treason ???

wbr

roobaa01

Just now, roobaa01 said:

is it so that the trump ukrain call transcript contains elements of bribery, misdemeanor or worse high treason ???

wbr

roobaa01

Sure. Dude, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. You're obviously a hard core "trump" fan. Nothing will ever change your mind about him. Cheers. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Sure. Dude, we're just going to have to agree to disagree. You're obviously a hard core "trump" fan. Nothing will ever change your mind about him. Cheers. 

And I asked someone else to show me the smoking gun in the transcript. 

The crickets have gotten louder.  

How about it Thing?  You want to show me the smoking gun?

22 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Trump is a patriot and you are just butthurt by Trump's win over Hillary.

LOL, Trump a patriot - a draft dodging patriot who mocks decorated veterans? In which part of the multiverse is that even remotely possible?

PS. Butthurt? Is that a Salvation Army thing?

5 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

"Trump, who has withstood repeated scandals since taking office in January 2017, said a "complete, fully declassified and unredacted" transcript of the July 25 call would be released on Wednesday. "

Did this  happen?

Sure did.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document

Show me the smoking gun.  That's a challenge to anyone.

Stop the crickets.  Show me the proof.

Where's the beef?

Just now, 4675636b596f75 said:

Sure did.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-ukraine-call-transcript-read-the-document

Show me the smoking gun.  That's a challenge to anyone.

Stop the crickets.  Show me the meat.

No, that is not the transcript. That is the recollection of 2 officers, written down much after the call.

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

No, that is not the transcript. That is the recollection of 2 officers, written down much after the call.

What a valiant try.  

No cigar for you.

Unless a recording exists, that is the best you'll get.  It was written by career intelligence officers. 

Again, nice try, but no cigar.

36 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes exactly and that underlines why "trump" is so incredibly motivated to win in 2020. No, it's not to drain the swamp. No, it's not to get health care to all Americans as he's actually worked very hard to do the opposite. It's to keep his own <deleted> out of jail! If he loses in 2020 he's subject to conviction and prison. By 2024 the statute of limitations will have passed. As long he's president, the only consequences he can face is, wait for it -- IMPEACHMENT. He's cornered now. He knows he's guilty, he knows most Americans know he's guilty so he's becoming even more unhinged and dangerous. He'll literally do ANYTHING to keep in power. Make it stop!

Isn't every presidential candidate incredibly motivated to win? 

1 minute ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

What a valiant try.  

No cigar for you.

Unless a recording exists, that is the best you'll get.  It was written by career intelligence officers. 

Again, nice try, but no cigar.

1. This means it is not a transcript.

2. Apparently there exists a transcript, hidden away in a file marked top secret.

Archived