BANGKOK
webfact

U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

28 minutes ago, TxAPI said:

A) apparently no one has read anything beyond what they saw on CNN or Yahoo news

B) If you read the entire Times article, at the very bottom which you failed to read because you only read headlines, is that there is no whistleblower. It’s a person who knows someone who knows someone and who didn’t even have direct knowledge of the conversation.
C) if you believe the politically biased repost by Thai Visa, who clearly hates Trump, and who does absolutely ZERO fact checking EVER before posting their anti-Trump news, then you are a bigger idiot than your posts actually let on.

Go back to punting and drinking Leo’s because being misinformed is the same as being an idiot. 

We’re all about to get informed.

It’s then we’ll put this ‘idiot’ claim of yours to the test. 

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

First off, this piece is from John Solomon, a journalist not noted for honesty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Solomon_(political_commentator)

Even if you believe Solomon's dubious assertion that this was on the State Department's initiative, what business does the State Department have putting Trump's personal lawyer in contact with a foreign government?  

nonsense, you continue to use the wapo/nyt with their obvious bias , then discount a person you do not agree with. sad, but not unexpected.

If the state dept asked for the meeting, then there your assertions are mute.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elmrfudd said:

no, he won't. but I guess if you need that hope to keep you going, so be it.

True, whether or not he'll be indicted we'll all have to wait and see.

But you conveniently omitted reacting to the first part of the post.

1 hour ago, legend49 said:

Great morning coffee break. First Trump and impeachment, second his mate Boris in UK just caught out by the high court on illegal moves.

Yeah I noticed, both around the same time.  Somebody should check Steve Bannon's horoscope.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, elmrfudd said:

nonsense, you continue to use the wapo/nyt with their obvious bias , then discount a person you do not agree with. sad, but not unexpected.

If the state dept asked for the meeting, then there your assertions are mute.

I discounted a person I disagree with who has a document history of omitting crucial facts and twisting things. I also pointed out that the State Dept. has no business using Trump's private attorney. If allegation were being made, there's something called the Dept. of Justice for handling that. Or is William Barr also working for the Deep State?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1