U.S. House to launch Trump impeachment inquiry over Ukraine controversy

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't you realize that Trump is a corrupt president ?   Even as a Republican you should not want to keep a president like this.      

This will hurt Biden and help Trump. Funny, it was only a few months ago that he was about to be impeached for colluding with Russia to game an election. It looks like they are desperate to impeach Tr

With Trumps record of turning the Democrats attacks into an expose of Democrat incompetence and villainy. You would think they would have learned their lesson. But when your candidates are a bunch of

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

If there are any crimes committed, I am sure Barr will follow the law...he always does.

Just as he's doing in investigating the 2016 illegal spying into trumps campaign.

I dont think the Giuliani episode involves liability for Trump though.

Next.

Of course it doesn't involve liability for Trump. It's not like Giuliani was Trump's personal lawyer. And it's certainly not the case the Trump personally asked Zelensky  to cooperate with Giuliani. But if those were the case, then Trump would be in serious trouble. And it certainly wouldn't look good if Giuliani's 2 goons got to meet with Trump. Whew! Bullets dodged.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Of course it doesn't involve liability for Trump. It's not like Giuliani was Trump's personal lawyer. And it's certainly not the case the Trump personally asked Zelensky  to cooperate with Giuliani. But if those were the case, then Trump would be in serious trouble. And it certainly wouldn't look good if Giuliani's 2 goons got to meet with Trump. Whew! Bullets dodged.

I take it this is your wish list for Christmas....but I seriously doubt you're going to get it.

Keep trying though. LOL

• Like 1