BANGKOK
Langkawee

Vietnam monthly apartment, room or hotel rentals

Vietnam section. Can somebody please give me addresses and contact details of monthly apartments, rooms in a house or hotels that give a good monthly rate anywhere in Vietnam. Plan on staying anywhere from one to three months. Perhaps longer. 

To the OP

Glad to see you have already had a couple of helpful replies.

You might get more if you ask in the TVF Vietnam forum

https://forum.thaivisa.com/forum/240-vietnam-forum/

You could request your question be moved to there.

PM a moderator or report your own topic merely asking for it to be moved.

Good Luck

• Like 2

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Maybe best to go and stay in a hotel for a few days check things out.

But golly, with all the 100's if not 1000' s who claim they have moved there you would think this thread would be full of information about all the fantastic places to stay.

Good luck.

It is in the TVF visa section though, those who have moved to Vietnam or are living there might not be too much interested in Thai visas etc.

• Like 1

Hotels are very cheap in Vietnam, and you often get discounts on long stays, especially monthly. I have been staying in hotels in Vietnam for 2 years now :have my regular places in cities I visit on a regular basis. Where in Thailand can you get a spotless room with cable TV, fridge, hot water and Air-con for as little as 10 USD? Saigon and especially Hanoi will be significantly more expensive than the rest of Vietnam, just like hotels in Central Bkk will be almost twice as much as you pay in the rest of Thailand (well Phuket and Hua Hin are pretty expensive too)

• Like 2

Some hotels in DaNang say Hotel and Apartments. If you get a good one opt for their wonderful breakfasts, well worth paying a bit more.

Why not finalizing  a city first as this will make your accommodation search easier !

Look on Peter big Adventure in Vietnam and enjoy...  There are a treasure of information here to live in Hanoi and where to look for any information on living in Vietnam.

https://www.petersbigadventure.com/city-guides/hanoi/living-working#housing-in-hanoi

https://www.petersbigadventure.com/city-guides/hanoi/living-working#field-guide-to-living-working-in-hanoi

Look on Peter big Adventure in Vietnam and enjoy...

Edited by yimlitnoy
Clarity
  • Thanks 1