Latest drugs' busts: Africans with coke in stomachs and Ecstasy in coffee

webfact

Latest drugs' busts: Africans with coke in stomachs and Ecstasy in coffee

6pm2.jpg

Picture: INN

Thailand's drug suppression police, customs, and tourist and immigration departments have announced the latest arrests of drug smugglers. 

Top of the list were three Africans arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport in three separate smuggling cases. 

They were x-rayed and found to have cocaine in their stomachs. 

An Ivorian had 1,600 grams, a Kenyan 1,400 grams and a man from Benin 100 grams. 

In another case police in Phitsanuloke arrested a 27 year old Thai man from Tak and two accomplices with 200 kilos of "ice" methamphetamine. 

6pm1.jpg

Picture: INN

The drug had been imported from Myanmar and transported via Chiang Rai, Phayao, Nan, Phrae and Uttaradit. 

In a third case three people were arrested after 24,000 Ecstasy tablets were found in coffee sent through the post from Belgium to Kamphaengphet. 

The inquiry was expanded and 800 grams of heroin, 100 Ya Ba tablets and a small quantity of ice was found. 

Houses, cars and motorcycles worth 10 million baht were seized as part of the inquiries. 

Source: INN

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-25

22 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Look on the bright side, guys. If your countries are anything like Thailand, you'll still be able to jobs as ministers when you go home. 

Yea.. and they even have convicted murderers in politics without the party kicking them out. Great state of politics. 

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Yea, right now is the worst it’s ever been. And it’s only getting worse. 

Yea but its worse all over.. i mean the heroin guy is on the government side.. the killer ptp side. And while they both attack their opponents neither side has the guts to attack their own guy. Both sides are hypocrites. 

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Yea but its worse all over.. i mean the heroin guy is on the government side.. the killer ptp side. And while they both attack their opponents neither side has the guts to attack their own guy. Both sides are hypocrites. 

No caveats. This is the worst it’s ever been. And getting worse everyday. 

if you don’t think so, just say you think it was worse before. Own your comments. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

No caveats. This is the worst it’s ever been. And getting worse everyday. 

if you don’t think so, just say you think it was worse before. Own your comments. 

I think its better as I see future forward as a good light.. but talking about the old parties.. yes worst ever. 

22 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Yes, the junta party and their side are the worst ever. 

PTP too with their murder minister, i see your absent on that topic. Guess un-bias is not a thing they can call you. Strange that you attack a heroin smuggler but not a murderer. But shows me now how serious i must take you. Not that serious if you can't get yourself to comment on those you like.

1 minute ago, robblok said:

PTP too with their murder minister, i see your absent on that topic. Guess un-bias is not a thing they can call you. Strange that you attack a heroin smuggler but not a murderer. But shows me now how serious i must take you. Not that serious if you can't get yourself to comment on those you like.

I asked you a simple question. 

He’s been sentenced to prison, right? If he hadn’t, then I’d have criticized. But as always, good job on deflecting. 

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I asked you a simple question. 

He’s been sentenced to prison, right? If he hadn’t, then I’d have criticized. But as always, good job on deflecting. 

Your as bias as they come no need to answer your questions. The fact remains that both sides are worse then before (if that is even possible). Both sides are real hypocrites in standing with their man while attacking the enemy with the same mistakes. That you fail to see something like that and compare it and still think that there are "better" parties makes me laugh. The only ones that do have moral high ground is FFW. that is it. 

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Your as bias as they come no need to answer your questions. The fact remains that both sides are worse then before (if that is even possible). Both sides are real hypocrites in standing with their man while attacking the enemy with the same mistakes. That you fail to see something like that and compare it and still think that there are "better" parties makes me laugh. The only ones that do have moral high ground is FFW. that is it. 

How can the opposition be worse than before? They have less power. 

If you can’t answer simple questions, you’re hiding something. Feel free to ask me any question you like. 

3 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

How can the opposition be worse than before? They have less power. 

If you can’t answer simple questions, you’re hiding something. Feel free to ask me any question you like. 

If you can't see that the government and PTP are both doing the same thing by standing behind their man while attacking the enemy (who is doing the same thing in fact as the man they are defending) then your bias beyond saviour. 

The opposition is worse in its hypocrisy and dirty tricks. I find keeping a murderer on the list and not kicking him out but just defending him standing with him like the heroin minister is a new low. Its not about power its about behaviour and the PTP has sunk even lower as before. They are exactly at the junta level if you can't see how similar the two cases are then there truly is no hope for you with your narrow vision. 

Actions are what shows if a party is worse or not .. not its power and this shows how bad the PTP is and how bad the government is. Both doing exactly the same thing while attacking the other and claiming moral high ground.

I hope Thanathorn if he has balls will ask for the PTP ministers removal. That would show moral high ground. I doubt he will as its not a Thai thing to do and however good Thanathorn is he is not that good. In my country this would never have happened he would have been kicked out already by their own party. Show how far Thais still have to go.

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

If you can't see that the government and PTP are both doing the same thing by standing behind their man while attacking the enemy (who is doing the same thing in fact as the man they are defending) then your bias beyond saviour. 

The opposition is worse in its hypocrisy and dirty tricks. I find keeping a murderer on the list and not kicking him out but just defending him standing with him like the heroin minister is a new low. Its not about power its about behaviour and the PTP has sunk even lower as before. They are exactly at the junta level if you can't see how similar the two cases are then there truly is no hope for you with your narrow vision. 

Actions are what shows if a party is worse or not .. not its power and this shows how bad the PTP is and how bad the government is. Both doing exactly the same thing while attacking the other and claiming moral high ground.

I hope Thanathorn if he has balls will ask for the PTP ministers removal. That would show moral high ground. I doubt he will as its not a Thai thing to do and however good Thanathorn is he is not that good. In my country this would never have happened he would have been kicked out already by their own party. Show how far Thais still have to go.

I’m solely concentrating on the people in power now. They’re the worst Thailand has had. 

Keep your replies short and sweet. I’m never going to read all of that. 

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

I’m solely concentrating on the people in power now. They’re the worst Thailand has had. 

Keep your replies short and sweet. I’m never going to read all of that. 

Oh yea i forgot sometimes have to dumb things down a bit for the real bias not so bright ones. Thanks at first i thought you were someone serious but you just told me you are not. Thanks. Will save me the trouble next time. 

Just now, robblok said:

Oh yea i forgot sometimes have to dumb things down a bit for the real bias not so bright ones. Thanks at first i thought you were someone serious but you just told me you are not. Thanks. Will save me the trouble next time. 

You’re welcome. 

Archived