Three young female students injured in motorbike fall

webfact

On 9/25/2019 at 4:40 AM, ChipButty said:

Whats that Tripe the other guys spouting about Farang having licenses to rent bike he needs to looking closer to home they could start by blitzing the schools everyday, I see it everyday 

What? <deleted> are yo talking about? It is about an obvious lack of road rules. When Thailand has been talked about with regard to dangerous driving, please tell me differently:)

It is obvious that the country has no regard for people.certain "laws" have nothing to do with others.

You do what you whatever, however- if you think that other people should adhere to your BS, then OK:)

Others think otherwise, and hence all of this discussion.

People look for tourist dollars. And "if" that dissipates, whom do you blame? Inasmuch as I am sure Thai people get <deleted> off about tourists, there is a fine line...Chinese? I get that. I always question such BS approach. Thank God, I am not Chinese.They eat dogs and anything. Nonetheless, not all think that way.

And those Chinese- who have a certain way of living- NOW, the gov't looks what you are doing.If I were living there, I can imagine why people want to exit. Democracy as opposed to a dictatorship.

Communist BS....and yet they have this capitalistic approach....obviously a dictatorship blended with capitalism.

On 9/29/2019 at 2:42 AM, bristolgeoff said:

none of them have a license,but common in thailand anyway.school kids riding a scooter which dad  brought the bike.will the police give them a fine like the farangs get no license or thai license.they will be ok but it will happen somewhere else tomorrow in thailand

saw a 6foot something 16yo in highschool uniform crying in front of the old honda dealership because he was getting fined for not having a helmet..

police is there every day giving fines to 100% of people with no helmet, and they still do it.

Archived