Pattaya: Prostitution finally found - foreign sex workers arrested

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They said that this illegal activity was damaging Pattaya and Thailand's image. 

What?

Are they saying that the countless girls I had many moons ago from a bar in Soi 6, who spoke Thai perfectly, were foreigners who acted as Thais?

You can't make this up, innit? 

• 1 month later...

Well done IO we all thought they were there some place, now we can walk about without fear of being approached by a lady trying to sell her worn out bits, thank you IO my walk down the walking street will be greatly improved now these bounders have at last been caught.

On 9/26/2019 at 6:07 AM, steve187 said:

so the African girl gets deported and the others get a warning, meanwhile the Thai's are nowhere to be found

this discriminating attitudes can be found in many areas, not just prostitution.

thai police will go after foreigners for things that they won't charge thais with.

9 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

this discriminating attitudes can be found in many areas, not just prostitution.

thai police will go after foreigners for things that they won't charge thais with.

the foreign girls were probably not charged with prostitution, I guess they were charged with working illegally.

if there had been a criminal charge, they would go to criminal court, not deportation.

Archived