Pattaya: Prostitution finally found - foreign sex workers arrested

webfact

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Reminder to self: Stop reading TV headlines while sipping coffee.. 

Haha yes, I got a warning for it earlier this morning, had to clean my keyboard. The stuff we read everyday about this Walking Street/No prostitution found, oh yes, now there is some, oh no, there is not ... oh yeah, but they are foreigners. It's a bit mad, what you say ????

FINALLY! They found SEVEN! Very hardworking lot, this seven girls. Satisfying the ravenous appetites of thousands of foreigners, expats and even locals, for decades. And the locals were none the wiser that this vice and vile activity was ongoing all this while! Well done lads.

Seriously, they turned this into news? How stupid can they actually get?

3 hours ago, onera1961 said:

I don't understand why they publish such a ridiculous news. What is the point? Every bar in Thailand is a brothel. Most Farangs come to Thailand for the sole purpose of visting brothels where they can oogle young girls and a chance to get married to one of them. And they cant find sex workers. What a ridiculous thing to say. 

There idiots thats why. Just different idiots showing a picture of pools of water in phuket reservoir but saying its ok for dry season. 

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:
wow some really non PC lyrics!

Gold Coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in the market down in New Orleans
Scarred old slaver knows he's doin' all right
Hear him whip the women just around midnight
Brown Sugar, how come you taste so good
Brown Sugar, just like a young girl should
Drums beatin' cold, English blood runs hot
Lady of the house wonderin' when it's gonna stop
House boy knows that he's doin' all right
You should have heard him just around midnight
Brown Sugar, how come you dance so good
Brown Sugar, just like a black girl should
I bet your mama was a Cajun Queen,
And all her boyfriends were sweet sixteen
I'm no school boy but I know what I like
You should have heard them just around midnight
I said, yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo
How come you, how come you dance so good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo
Just like a, just like a black girl should
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

The song was written by Jagger with Marsha Hunt, Jagger's secret girlfriend and mother of his first child Karis, in mind.

Marsha Hunt - brown-sugar.jpg

3 hours ago, onera1961 said:

I don't understand why they publish such a ridiculous news. What is the point? Every bar in Thailand is a brothel. Most Farangs come to Thailand for the sole purpose of visting brothels where they can oogle young girls and a chance to get married to one of them. And they cant find sex workers. What a ridiculous thing to say. 

Almost as ridiculous as saying -  'most farang come to Thailand for the sole purpose of visiting brothels where they can ogle young girls and a chance to get married to one of them.' 

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

How pathetic, this ilegal activity is damaging to Pattayas and  Thailands image.????

It is going on every day, every where, yet it is only noticed when it is foreigners doing it.

Yes, and they do not realise how daft they look to outsiders....

4 hours ago, steve187 said:

so the African girl gets deported and the others get a warning, meanwhile the Thai's are nowhere to be found

Just feel like being pedantic, the last time I heard Egypt was still in Africa, but I was <deleted> all of last week, so maybe someone moved them out...:unsure:

1 hour ago, bender92 said:

Uganda? Who would pay for that with so many Thailand ladies.

A lot actually.

If there wasn't a market for it, they wouldn't be here. Same for the ladyboys, the wannabe ladyboys, the "rather chubby" girls and the Russian/Uzbek hookers. If there wasn't a demand for them, you wouldn't see them at all.

Years ago there used to be a semi-regular "round up" of Uzbeki hookers on Walking Street. I wrote a post about it and someone basically called me a liar and said it didn't happen so I went back through about 2 years of ThaiVisa threads and linked all the times there was an article about another round up of Uzbeki hookers. 

Of course I was right. For awhile it was almost like clockwork that every 3-4 months there'd be another announcement that the police had arrested a bunch of them and they were being deported.

I had a suspicion that what was really happening was that their pimps were simply using the police to get rid of the "old stock" so they could bring in a fresh batch of girls. I figured that maybe for the first few weeks the girls were earning their keep but then started keeping more of their earnings for themselves.

When their earnings dropped to a certain point, their pimps would alert the police who'd round them up and deport them (at gov't expense of course). Saves the pimps from having to fly them home !

People wondered back then what the attraction was as most people coming to Thailand weren't looking for "white women". According to one of the Uzbekis, they would target "old white men sitting alone in beer bars".

Why ?

Because many of those "old white men" were lonely, couldn't speak the local language and were maybe a little homesick. 

Suddenly there's a white chick that speaks English (as most of the Uzbeki hookers apparently did) sitting next to you, letting you know she's available for more than just a quick grope of your upper thigh.
Hook, line and sinker. 

And most of them were not exactly "top quality". (The better ones either end up in Russia or the Middle East.)
Same with a lot of the Africans. A lot of the "hot" ones end up in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other M.E. destinations. The "not so hot" ones end up in places like Pattaya.

I had to lol at one guy I worked with in Afghanistan. He wouldn't believe me when I told him about Pattaya. He thought Dubai was heaven on earth with all the Chinese and African hookers in the hotel bars and nightclubs. He did go to Pattaya once though, with a girl he'd picked up in Dubai.
Within a couple days he was running around trying to figure out how to get rid of the woman he'd brought so he could chase all the nicer ones he was seeing in Pattaya.
Silly goose !

5 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

How come you, h hiow come you dance so good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

Lulz, the BBC censored the "black" with a bleep in the line like a black girl should.

It seems that 90% of that song should have been bleeped!

Magnificent song all the same.

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Gee, you mean all those black African females that hang out at that one bar on walking street are not just tourists?  As for the Russian Uzbekistani females, ship them all out of Thailand.   All are there on improper visas, many hand out fliers and work out of the russian clubs there.  They are some of the nastiest foul mouthed people I have ever seen.

They turned you down?

If you read the law pertaining to prostitution it does not say anywhere that prostitution is illegal.  Soliciting/advertising it is illegal.  Also being forced into or being underage is illegal.

So when they say they did not find any signs of prostitution they mean it literally.  

6 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

How come you, how come you dance so good
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo
Yeah, yeah, yeah, wooo

if ever you go black ,you wil never go back, that scared the thai ladies for sure

Archived