vaccination

Totoandlilly

You need not only tetanus but rabies vaccination unless you are 100% certain the dog was fully vaccinated.

You can get this at any government hospital. if you are in CM city then Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital or Nakornping Hospital. If you are elsewhere in the province please advise where, or ask neighbors where the nearest government hospital is.

You can go in through the ER for this. Don't delay, the sooner the rabies vaccine series is started the better.

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

You need not only tetanus but rabies vaccination unless you are 100% certain the dog was fully vaccinated.

You can get this at any government hospital. if you are in CM city then Maharaj Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital or Nakornping Hospital. If you are elsewhere in the province please advise where, or ask neighbors where the nearest government hospital is.

You can go in through the ER for this. Don't delay, the sooner the rabies vaccine series is started the better.

Do you know the price ?

Tetanus is cheap like a 100 baht. Rabies cost me 3000 baht the first day of injections and wound cleaning. Subsequent 3 days of injections 250 baht each.

If you go to a govt hospital they will send you straight into Emergency so will get treated quickly.

Hopefully your first days injections will be less than i paid, falang dual pricing was alive and well

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Tetanus is cheap like a 100 baht. Rabies cost me 3000 baht the first day of injections and wound cleaning. Subsequent 3 days of injections 250 baht each.

If you go to a govt hospital they will send you straight into Emergency so will get treated quickly.

Hopefully your first days injections will be less than i paid, falang dual pricing was alive and well

Alright , what government hospital did  you pay 100 baht for the tetanus? If I can ask

2 hours ago, Sheryl said:

@Totoandlilly, listen to this advice from @Sheryl! I am an MD, and rabies is widespread in all of Thailand (as it is in Asia as a whole). You ABSOLUTELY NEED THE RABIES VACCINES IF YOU DON'T HAVE *VERIFIABLE* PROOF THAT THE DOG HAS BEEN VACCINATED. Rabies is terminal. You MUST get the vaccine immediately.

Archived