Trying to find the right word for this person...

doggie1955

Well, let me tell you what happen two days ago in Bangkok. There was a Cannabis Conference at the new True Digital Park building, and yes this a nice place to see.

It was a nice confernce with different type of experts in their fields, we has one of the top lawyers in cannabis law here in Thailand, one in cannabis greenhouses, one talking about cannabis business, also a scientist

from Israel who has his own cannabis company, and also a master grower of over 40 yrs from the U.S. and one company on water treatment. Over all, it was a very good Conference.

But there was one person in the audience that was upset that she could not speak at the Conference, but what she could not understand is that she is not an expert in area of cannabis.

So at the break, she was walking around belittling the speakers. When she walked over to one group that I was at, she started to talk <deleted>. But when she walked away from the group, some of the people there

was asking how did this "Nut" get in... lol. Now I know she is just full of herselves. But that is not the word I am looking for, but what is the term of someone who likes to be the center of attention by talking about themself and greatness (and not sure about the word, but dislikes and fails what people says or do). Is it Attentiomonger?

This person has no growing experience in cannabis at all, only from what she get's from youtube. She is not a lawyer, but acts like she knows cannabis law here in Thailand.

And she made a post that just made her look like an idiot. Well, take a look for yourself!

Note: Block chain tracking; is something the America military was using 10 yrs ago, now the big cannabis growers like Aurora are now using it.

thumbnail_Cannabis Conference.jpg

71761860_445771739480576_2404635344445112320_n.png

• Haha 1

Sounds a bit like a narcissist. (Now where else have I heard that word recently?;-) Narcissistic skeptic might be better.

The skepticism might well be no bad thing. I am sure that the various forms of cannabis all have their uses, but right now the whole subject is little more than a fashion statement. I might consider putting it to good use the next time I have a terminal illness, the trendy wendys have already made a fortune out of it, the price has dropped to practical levels and they have moved onto the next fashionable cash cow.

See you ten years in the future, if you haven't already moved on to promoting something more current.

Unfortunately, Richard, that is a rather non-PC four-letter word word that is often considered hugely derogative of the other gender/s; even though it is now most often applied to male politicians. I never voice it myself, but it frequently passes thru' my mind when I see a convoy of VIPs on their way to ..... yet another conference.

Edited by Mexlark

1 hour ago, doggie1955 said:

Now I know she is just full of herselves. But that is not the word I am looking for,

You were looking for the word "passionated"

Try to understand that some passionated persons in Thailand wants to make progress in the positive way and not only wants to "give" opportunity without reciprocity...

By experience, most of these "seminars" shed light on a product what an "opportunist" wants to sell... ( including misleading wordings and false facts )
Most "sell" an idea, but keep the large part of the profit and in all cases, those "speakers" are looking for investors or opportunity to enrich themselves.

Try to emphasize the teaching of the late King Nr 9: share your knowhow for the benefit of all, not for the profit of a few...