Arrest warrants for six at "Lanlabelle" party after another pretty wakes up naked

webfact

Arrest warrants for six at "Lanlabelle" party after another pretty wakes up naked

2pm.jpg

Thai caption: "Pretty" called Dear was naked

Arrest warrants for criminal association and molestation were issued by the court after a complaint by another pretty at a party in Bang Bua Thong, Nonthaburi last week. 

The party was attended by Lanlabelle who was later found dead at a condo on the other side of Bangkok. 

A pretty called Dear went to the police to say that she was also hired for the party in Soi Wat Lat Pla Duk.

She was due to work there from 10 pm on the 17th after Lanlabelle had left. She was meant to work until 3am on the 18th but woke up naked at 10 am. 

She said she had been drinking but was shocked to wake up naked. 

Arrest warrants have been issued for four men and two women aged between 24 and 35. 

Five have been helping police at bang Bua Thong police station with their inquiries. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-27

5 minutes ago, webfact said:

She said she had been drinking but was shocked to wake up naked

The way that guy was carrying around Lanlabelle’s body like she was a piece of meat says a lot about how much empathy he has and how little he cared. I hope the police do their job properly and throw the book at anyone involved in foul play. 

6 hours ago, mok199 said:

...''Me too'' , or an honest claim?

This was proclaimed in the Thai news at the time. There were 3 girls altogether. First was Lanlabelle, then a second took over and tried to help her but was slapped across the face and told not to interfere, then the third that took over from the second and woke up naked. 

Professional hostesses passing out !?

unless she’s an alcoholic and therefore can’t control her drinking maybe we’re looking at date rape drugs too?

although the toxicology on the poor unfortunate woman recently dead is said officially to have died from alcohol poisoning. Wonder what this latest gals story is?

Woke up naked????.what kind of complaint is that???.That does not say she was raped,molested or even forced into nudity.She can't even confirm she gad her clothes on when she fell asleep.(yes,I was drinking).Actually,I do not see the lawful reason the Judge issued his,arrest warrant upon.An adult woman chooses to be hired for a boys party of ,clearly, sex purposes.She get her payment,wich I assume is a nice sum,in advance and starts her "job" at 10 p.m(supposedly till 3 a.m),drinks a lot,then she complains that she "found" herself naked????????????????????.With no enforcement mentioned,why is anybody arrested???

6 minutes ago, loll said:

Woke up naked????.what kind of complaint is that???.That does not say she was raped,molested or even forced into nudity.She can't even confirm she gad her clothes on when she fell asleep.(yes,I was drinking).Actually,I do not see the lawful reason the Judge issued his,arrest warrant upon.An adult woman chooses to be hired for a boys party of ,clearly, sex purposes.She get her payment,wich I assume is a nice sum,in advance and starts her "job" at 10 p.m(supposedly till 3 a.m),drinks a lot,then she complains that she "found" herself naked????????????????????.With no enforcement mentioned,why is anybody arrested???

More than alcohol more than likely drugs in her drink, unless you drink a lot most people donot wake up not not knowing why they are naked. Date rape drug been around long time and that is usually the complaint cannot remember what happen.

This is not acceptable in today's world.   Wake up my man.  I'm thinking they had bacardi 151 rum at the party or some high proof  shine and tricked  these girls.   Maybe these guys are used to carrying home passed out girls.  But 1 finally  died. this story  is followed by the thai people.   Justice must be fair  and swift.  But hiso are involved. 

1 hour ago, loll said:

Stupid comments, grow up.

3 hours ago, loll said:

Woke up naked????.what kind of complaint is that???.That does not say she was raped,molested or even forced into nudity.She can't even confirm she gad her clothes on when she fell asleep.(yes,I was drinking).Actually,I da lack of experience, or understanding o not see the lawful reason the Judge issued his,arrest warrant upon.An adult woman chooses to be hired for a boys party of ,clearly, sex purposes.She get her payment,wich I assume is a nice sum,in advance and starts her "job" at 10 p.m(supposedly till 3 a.m),drinks a lot,then she complains that she "found" herself naked????????????????????.With no enforcement mentioned,why is anybody arrested???

Are you naive ( a lack of experience, or understanding  ) or just stupid ? That is how the date rape drug works, you don't just pass out you also cannot remember things that happened to you. Girls in US have woke up not remebering who they were with or if anything has happened so have to have a rape kit (exam ) done and later guy was arrested as people had seen him with her and the semen matched. Another case recently a guy was seen running away from  a  girl passed out in park and was held by guys untill police  summoned. The girl woke up in a hospital but remembered nothing  and did'n't even realise she had been raped untill she saw the news on tv saying a girl found in park has been raped by so and so and figured out it was her they were talking about.

And by the way not all Thai pretties are hookers, many are cute colllege girls that are hired to promote products at various events, hand out fliers, promote drink products at different bars or liven up a party by servingdrinks or even DJ. No matter what she was doing she didn't deserve to die. Henbody did not look stiff (rigormortis ) when being carried out of the elavator so he left her to die on sofa rather than implicate himself by taking her to a hospital. As I said if date rape drug used she would not have remebered how she got on the sofa or who she was with witch was probably what he was counting on.

10 hours ago, ylmiri said:

she probably didn't have that much on when she arrived at the party, the bits that fell off was collateral damage due to alcohol

10 hours ago, ylmiri said:

I am inclined to agree with what you said. Bravo.....

Nonsense supposition !

On 9/27/2019 at 5:16 PM, moe666 said:

More than alcohol more than likely drugs in her drink, unless you drink a lot most people donot wake up not not knowing why they are naked. Date rape drug been around long time and that is usually the complaint cannot remember what happen.

I lost chunks of my life every time I drank 3 large beer Changs.

One morning my gf accused me of driving my m/c into the Klong, I didn't remember a thing about it, went outside and the m/c was covered in mud.

I NEVER have been in a situation where women were at risk..so "why" is it that there are so many stories where either the Thai dicks(aka males) OR whether alcohol resulted in affronting women? One thing to be f...g up, yet another to accost a woman. And this goes on and on and on. Respect- for lack of a better word. And I understand  "how" things can get out of hand.

I live n the Us- I went to a popular diner after hours. And then I went for a smoke. I was approached by a prostitute and told her 'no". I understand the dire situations of "some", yet when these certain people  resort to sex, my first thought is that I feel so sad- to resort to what s deemed as the only way  out is not only understandable, I get it- so to speak.

it is like post war 2 when the geishas   succumbed to the same <deleted>.What is so sad is that certain women succumb to the "only way out"...and that is what is distressing to me.To get to the point where your only revenue is sex-based is not only "sad", it is I am sure, something they all deal with.

And so much "idealistic" stuff..."If" i were to speak to these women, my take-away would most likely be that they hate where they are.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:57 PM, Tony125 said:

Are you naive ( a lack of experience, or understanding  ) or just stupid ? That is how the date rape drug works, you don't just pass out you also cannot remember things that happened to you. Girls in US have woke up not remebering who they were with or if anything has happened so have to have a rape kit (exam ) done and later guy was arrested as people had seen him with her and the semen matched. Another case recently a guy was seen running away from  a  girl passed out in park and was held by guys untill police  summoned. The girl woke up in a hospital but remembered nothing  and did'n't even realise she had been raped untill she saw the news on tv saying a girl found in park has been raped by so and so and figured out it was her they were talking about.

And by the way not all Thai pretties are hookers, many are cute colllege girls that are hired to promote products at various events, hand out fliers, promote drink products at different bars or liven up a party by servingdrinks or even DJ. No matter what she was doing she didn't deserve to die. Henbody did not look stiff (rigormortis ) when being carried out of the elavator so he left her to die on sofa rather than implicate himself by taking her to a hospital. As I said if date rape drug used she would not have remebered how she got on the sofa or who she was with witch was probably what he was counting on.

A classic example of "pretties" are the "Chang girls" in green dresses and the "Leo girls" in red dresses.  Pretty and young serving beers from so many establishments every night.

Why do these girls go to parties like that?

Do they expect that they drink a lot of alcohol and be happy and all will be fine and then they go home?

Why don't they have someone who takes care of them?

A person at the party would be best. But a phone call every hour or so would be already a lot better than nothing.

I think few girls and women are so naive that they don't have an idea that bad things might happen.

Why do they take the risk? Or is it no risk but it's part of the business to end up naked?

Something is very wrong there. Obviously the girls should not be abused but obviously they should also not voluntarily put themselves into danger. If they do this then it seems they think that is part of their business. 

On 9/27/2019 at 8:07 PM, loll said:

A small but very relevant matter of CONSENT

Being drunk does not give consent to be stripped naked

Being drunk does give consent for sexual intercourse ( which is NOT alleged)

Being drunk does mean you are unable to give informed consent

If drugs were used without consent to use, then other charges could be laible

Archived