Kazakh pensioner dies while swimming on Jomtien beach

webfact

Kazakh pensioner dies while swimming on Jomtien beach

5pm1.jpg
Picture: Sophon Cable TV

Sophon reported the death of a 78 year old female tourist from Kazakhstan on Thursday. 

The lady had been staying with her husband at the Jomtien Condotel nearby and had gone alone for a swim at 10 am. 

Her husband became concerned when she did not return and went to look for her. 

Medics at the scene tried CPR but she was already dead. 

An autopsy has been ordered. 

Source: Sophon Cable TV

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-27

Before commenting on this topic, please consider the subject matter and be respectful that someone has died.
Any off topic and/or insensitive posts will be removed without warning and could result in those who made the posts being banned from the site. 

/Admin

RIP

Lifeguards at Jomtien beach are less than useless. Typically spend all day looking at smart phones near that info box near Soi 6. I went up to them and asked them "What would you do if someone were drowning near Soi 11?" they got slight worried look, "Is someone drowning?" Said I didn't know, maybe, but they sure as hell wouldn't know. Once (and only once) I saw a couple of them near Soi 9

Who's their daddy? I wonder if they can even swim.

Could have become sudden sick while swimming, no beach lifeguards like in normal tourist countries.  If you have a medical condition I would be very careful out in this water.  RIP. 

Archived