Speeding driver loses control in rain storm

Rimmer

Speeding driver loses control in rain storm

p3-N-Sept-23-01-Pickup-loses.jpg

PATTAYA:--Boonchop Pungphan, 55, receive multiple injuries when he lost control of his pickup while speeding during a heavy rain storm.

Eyewitness Thanapol Polpan told police Boonchop was driving in the far right lane at a high speed when he lost control on the wet roads and crashed into a large high voltage electric post and the fence in front of the Rubber Land Department Store on Sukhumvit Road in Central Pattaya.

The accident occurred around 1.30am on Sept. 23.

The Mazda BT 20 pick-up truck was totaled. Moreover, glass scraps and spare parts littered the road.

Boonchop was sent to hospital for medical care.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-09-27--

39 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

I Don't suppose they never  bothered to breathalyse him,

regard sworgeordie

Counter-productive, for the following reasons:

- he will no longer have a pickup and his value as a human being will be diminished in the eyes of his friends and family.

- his insurance claim will be invalidated and he won't be able to buy a new vehicle, thereby affecting local trade.

- without any money, he won't be able to pay off the cops.

- being unable to drive, he can no longer contribute to the policeman's ball on a regular basis.

- he will no longer be able to drive to his regular watering hole with 15 workers in the back.

So, it's better that he isn't breathalysed.

11 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

My ride only have a white buddha-string around the steering column. Perhaps I should upgrade to amulets.

I can certainly recommend said upgrade, my gas mileage has near doubled since installation of amulets, ride also seems firmer yet more comfortable! 

9 hours ago, CGW said:

I can certainly recommend said upgrade, my gas mileage has near doubled since installation of amulets, ride also seems firmer yet more comfortable! 

Frankly, I suggest a full revamp of the dash. Get a full shrine installed, half a dozen jolly friars, a few small Buddhas and some flowers, plus a nodding dog. You should be able to see where you're going after that upgrade and most of all, you'll be quite safe.

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Frankly, I suggest a full revamp of the dash. Get a full shrine installed, half a dozen jolly friars, a few small Buddhas and some flowers, plus a nodding dog. You should be able to see where you're going after that upgrade and most of all, you'll be quite safe.

Last time I saw a Jolly Friar (fryer) was on the M1 or the M6.

Archived