Need painter for my condo... URGENT

Ganador

Hi all. I need to find a painter in a hurry to repaint my 3 condo doors.. front door, bathroom and bedroom. Nothing fancy just a basic job with standard white paint. Juristic painter wants THB 39,000 for 10 days work on this small job. I told him that's way too expensive for such a small job... but he won't lower his price. Any helpful ideas or contacts very welcome. 

It would be very helpful if you said where you are. 39th for 3 door is a joke. I have a very good painter he charges 500bht a day not including the paint. But I always tip him.

Suggest you look around at work being done locally and ask. Or you could like I did go to a big paint shop and ask if they can recommend a good painter. Failing all of the above do it yourself even an idiot can put some paint on doors. Just don't overload the brush with paint when doing it.

11 minutes ago, cheeryble said:

Wife just had a 82sqm apartment fully painted with emulsion (no doors) for 1500 labour and I supplied paint.

Two guys......one day.

Dirty walls got two coats.

No drips.

Sorry CM.

one day? 2 coats? 1500? 82 Sqm ?

ahahah!

4 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

though the wash down and cleanup before should have taken about another ½ day. 

Never seen them doing that. They just apply the paint, and if there's paintings on the walls, they just paint around them. Absolutelly useless.

Archived