True football schedule

Rob5060

I use a "long winded" method but it works for me. Go to the BBC/sport/football website and select fixtures and scores. Then currently add 6 hours to the kick-off time for Thai time. By checking the True "Premier Soccer" channels (600 onward) you will find your game. These are today's (Saturday) soccer matches:-

i use Livescore.com for details of all the football fixtures. Not just EPL  but all leagues, plus past results / tables etc. Also has tennis / cricket and some other sports.

The timings are based on your location and you  can download an app that gives you fast access as well as sound notifications of start / goals / HT / FT.

Works for me.

2 hours ago, Burma Bill said:

I use a "long winded" method but it works for me. Go to the BBC/sport/football website and select fixtures and scores. Then currently add 6 hours to the kick-off time for Thai time. By checking the True "Premier Soccer" channels (600 onward) you will find your game. These are today's (Saturday) soccer matches:-

I'm pretty confident he means what games are on what channels on True, I'm quite sure he would know how to find a PL fixture list, a 6 year old would be able to do that.

26 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Jeff said:

I'm pretty confident he means what games are on what channels on True, I'm quite sure he would know how to find a PL fixture list, a 6 year old would be able to do that.

Knowing which games are on and when is all that is needed, as True are showing all the EPL games.

The True channels are in the 600's and will be easily found at or within 24 hours of kick off time.

No need for a True schedule, or a 6 year old..............

Archived