TVChaosuk down

bluesofa

It seems as if in truth TVCUK was not the target, it was more a case they were collateral damage.. The server was hosting some very undesirable outfits,  seriously illegal sites were involved, a number of arrests were made as a result of the action.

https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2019/10/01/german-police-raid-criminal-bitcoin-ring-hiding-in-ex-nato-military-bunker

https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/27/20886971/german-nato-bunker-bulletproof-hosting-raid

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, delphioracle said:

The server was hosting some very undesirable outfits,  seriously illegal sites were involved, a number of arrests were made as a result of the action.

Nope.  Those articles refer to Germany.  TVCUK was hosted in the Netherlands.

Note that citizens of The Netherlands were involved and arrested. Also note raids were coordinated in other countries on other servers.

The arrests took place at a restaurant in Traben-Trarbach and in Schwalbach, outside Frankfurt. Raids also happened in the Netherlands, Poland and Luxembourg.

Latest from the Facebook page
TV Chaos UK
18 hrs · 

Update #3
Work is going well with the rebuild. I had hoped that we might have had good news for you by the end of the weekend, but if a job is worth doing then it is worth doing well (and this is a huge job). We are installing a completely different script (the bare bones of the site) and so there is a lot to do in order to optimise and improve it for your pleasure. Please bear with us...I will be back in a couple of days with a more concrete update. Please don't keep trying to log in...your accounts have not yet been added!
Have a great weekend folks!

Since IIPTV has been down, or at least very hit and miss, I've been using Cyberghost VPN to access BBC Iplayer and ITV's Hub, now the Iplayer and Hub have identified that I'm accessing from out of the UK, I don't seem to be able to get round it.

35 minutes ago, theoldgit said:

Since IIPTV has been down, or at least very hit and miss, I've been using Cyberghost VPN to access BBC Iplayer and ITV's Hub, now the Iplayer and Hub have identified that I'm accessing from out of the UK, I don't seem to be able to get round it.

On that subject, I have been faffing around with various types of VPN and am thinking of going for the Nord VPN as it is on special offer for a three-year subscription........but, three years payment upfront??

I have installed SmartDNS which seems to work reasonably well apart from the fact that it can be a little cumbersome because every so often I have to keep re-signing in and re-setting my account for some reason, but at least I can access the BBC iPlayer (mostly).

One thing I have noticed, and this may be of help to you, is that if I get into the iPlayer website and I find that access is denied for some reason or another, then I have to close that down, close the browser and then try again, and sometimes it works – – might be worth a try for you? 

PS. Has anyone got any feedback on NordVPN?

41 minutes ago, xylophone said:

One thing I have noticed, and this may be of help to you, is that if I get into the iPlayer website and I find that access is denied for some reason or another, then I have to close that down, close the browser and then try again, and sometimes it works – – might be worth a try for you? 

Yes I've tried that, in fact that's what Cyberghost suggests, I'm even using ingognito, again which they suggest, but whilst I was eventually able to connect on Friday, nothing yesterday or today.

I've looked at other VPN's but they all seem to want paying upfront, even some offering free trials.

Nord seems to get good reviews, but they nearly all do, and I don't know how many reviews are genuine.

Just now, theoldgit said:

Yes I've tried that, in fact that's what Cyberghost suggests, I'm even using ingognito, again which they suggest, but whilst I was eventually able to connect on Friday, nothing yesterday or today.

I've looked at other VPN's but they all seem to want paying upfront, even some offering free trials.

Nord seems to get good reviews, but they nearly all do, and I don't know how many reviews are genuine.

I use Thunder vpn, I have just checked the internet and it says it is free, but I'm sure I paid a nominal sum for it. However it is not a professional vpn, but it has no problem accessing IPlayer.

1 hour ago, fishtank said:

Attention! We are activly working on migrating to a new codebase. Please refarin from trying to login/signup until this meesage is gone.

Thanks for the update :thumbsup:

Seems to be taking a long time :sad:

Hope they get back up soon.

Getting fed up with scouring the all the various sites for programs that were readily available on TVChaos. 

:smile:

Can't log in, keep getting "Validation Error"

Asking for E-Mail but long time ago since I signed up, so probably one that is now dead. 

1485591185_ValidationError-02.JPG.e9f2296a7c7cd1dba141ca6bc30f797f.JPG

Seems to be nowhere on the page to contact them :sad:

Hope its just a temporary glitch with too many people trying to log on 

:sad:

3 hours ago, ukrules said:

Edit: Looks like I had bookmarked a page that doesn't exist on the newly redesigned site, I can see it when I go to the homepage.

Just use this basic address to get to the log in page https://tvchaosuk.com

It won't help though. Tells you to reset your password, then tells you the reset token is invalid.

50 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Can't log in, keep getting "Validation Error"

Asking for E-Mail but long time ago since I signed up, so probably one that is now dead. 

1485591185_ValidationError-02.JPG.e9f2296a7c7cd1dba141ca6bc30f797f.JPG

Seems to be nowhere on the page to contact them :sad:

Hope its just a temporary glitch with too many people trying to log on 

:sad:

I have three email addresses and eventually found the one they would accept. But when I tried reseting the password (they send a reset link via that email address) I then get this message. I tried it twice last night (using chrome) and twice this morning (using Firefox) just in case there's some sort of compatibility problem. Same result every time.

Has anybody logged in successfully?

This is the email address the email comes that contains the reset link.

[email protected] [[email protected]]

The email actually goes into your Junk Email folder.

Validation Error

{"email":["This password reset token is invalid."]}

SUCCESS. I tried again, firstly requesting another password reset email then logged on to my email account using Firefox. It took an hour for the email to arrive but then used the reset button to get to the log in page, again using Firefox, and put my email address in (not my username that displayed automatically)  then chose a new password and logged in successfully.

Thursday 15.30 10 October 2019

Just logged on, changed my password and all is well,  very different from the old site which I quite liked. I suspect that in the coming weeks there will be many changes made to the site to make it more user friendly.

I'm just so pleased to have it back and can appreciate how much hard work has gone into the site return. A big thank you to all involved.

Well at last i am in ,sorry is that tvchaos? What have they done,its gone from a nice simple site to a nightmare ,which is free leach ,i used to download them ,the series that is then seed all week even if i wasnt watching them ,now cant even find them .anyone know which are free leach?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

They're now "featured torrents" and are in the big rotating banner at the top of the home page.
Now that i have downloaded the free leach i am letting them seed ,before people used to leach of you and you got credirs ,but now its like no one is leaching off me ,any ideas? My vpn is not on

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived