Tired of living with such a noisy familly

Liverpudlian

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Build a nice size granny flat 100m away from the main house and say you want to give the family more space in the main house.

But beware the family don't quickly migrate to the granny flat... in which cse build another granny flat a further 100m away.

It must be awesome, almost orgasmic, very pleasant and rewarding in bed each night with your gf.

Like, I mean, that's probably the only time that the family home is quiet (except for snoring and people breaking wind in their sleep).

29 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Do they speak to everyone else loud also , or just you? 

Cos i cant speak "fluent thai" they think i am a bozo or something, JOHN GIN COW !!! ok i hear you BUT you lot do not need to shout, is it an Isaan thing, and the noise is incredible when they take my 2 year old daughter for a simple shower, its doing my head in !!

3 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Cos i cant speak "fluent thai" they think i am a bozo or something, JOHN GIN COW !!! ok i hear you BUT you lot do not need to shout, is it an Isaan thing, and the noise is incredible when they take my 2 year old daughter for a simple shower, its doing my head in !!

Not going to change so you need to learn to live with it.

Perhaps you can go to loud isaan music festivals and sit near the speakers, then when your hearing is damaged you can wear a hearing aid with a volume knob ????

3 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Not going to change so you need to learn to live with it.

Perhaps you can go to loud isaan music festivals and sit near the speakers, then when your hearing is damaged you can wear a hearing aid with a volume knob ????

Perhaps a drop in the GFs monthly salary may work wonders ey! 

I get "gin khao" shouted at me whenever certain family members are sitting down to eat their bowl of cold grey slop, but they know I won't eat it so just quickly ask them what it is and if they're enjoying it before going back to my hammock. I think they are just being nice.

8 minutes ago, SteveK said:

I get "gin khao" shouted at me whenever certain family members are sitting down to eat their bowl of cold grey slop, but they know I won't eat it so just quickly ask them what it is and if they're enjoying it before going back to my hammock. I think they are just being nice.

Have you ever noticed they do not yell it with there own kin ??

24 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

no it's not an ''issan thing''

it's more a farmer thing

how do you think they can communicate from one ricefield to another if they don't speak loud?

48 minutes ago, IvorLott said:

My advice would be to tell the GF you want to be alone and 'build your own nest' s it were. cite factors such as wanting independence, freedom, peace and quiet and so on and see what happens. 

Agree with you except from ''build your own''

rent is most of the time a cheaper way to go 

Just now, neeray said:

I have a slight hearing problem from noise damage many years ago. I prefer when people speak loud to me. My home is very quiet. Maybe we could switch places. What does your gf look like?

i reckon you would fair well with a state of the art hearing aid NO KIDDING.

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

Agree with you except from ''build your own''

rent is most of the time a cheaper way to go 

Dare i mention the <deleted> dogs too !! totaly beyond control and hopefully they will meet a blunt end of a passing car bumper of wich the familly would never compensate the damage to the car / motorbike.

Archived