Tired of living with such a noisy familly

Liverpudlian

1 hour ago, RedPill said:

Exactly what I just described before. I didn't even talk to you in this thread, until you posted a 'random' comment on my light, more funny story, and turned into something really really strange. It's weird.

But now that I understood your mission on here, now I know how to not respond to you in future, best not at all and just let you go in your own perspectives of life in Thailand.

And that's the end of this discussion for me ...

Strange? You already quoted this post before. Forgot?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really just that simple. We are not discussing who is right or wrong, we are just sharing our experiences.

What that means is, it's a very subjective topic!

You can't claim your own experiences a fact, which then in turn should fit all other peoples experiences.

We don't all live in your head/mindset/point of view!

My experience still doesn't match which what you claim is your fact! (And you don't have to talk my surin people and family down, I said nothing wrong about them, multiple times. And I met more than 1 person, not only for a holiday)

It was only about how my 'ear' experiences the 'khmer vs thai' language. A very subjective matter. But real to me. I've experienced it many times.

I'm sure you have a lot of things to say about life in Thailand, we all do after a 1 or 2 decades.

Your problem is ... it's not "What" you say, even if truth in it and would be worthwhile to discuss,  

... it's "How" you say it and interact with others!

That's why you clash in every thread. 

Whether it's simple house boat rent (look at the peoples responses to you, do you aim for that?), or it's a Sin Sod thread and your 87 years old granny tells you her story, which makes it a fact for you. Others get different stories, also from older Thai people. Who says they are wrong and only your granny right?

Or just as simple as this light topic, Thai language vs Khmer language, like you responded to me.

You won't accept anything, or talk a little about what others are experiencing, in a very simple easy going discussion.

I got you fully down now.

In the beginning, I thought it was a bit of fun and discussions with you, maybe some banter here and there.

But you are only after arguments and being right, scanning every single thread. (from 7am - 12am)

And with that, I will stop discussing with you in future. It's absolutely pointless. 

People told me before to ignore you, but I thought I give it a try ... didn't work. Only got me a 3 day TV holiday. 

Ok. You ask me to accept what you post, but then you must accept what I post in return. You don´t, so here we are. But, thanks for telling me 2 times after eachother that you will refrain from any comments in the future. That really made my day. Take care. ???? 

18 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Still standing. ???? (Nah, sitting by the keyboard. Not as many hours like you seem to think, though.

Yeah, because someone without balls reported me ... don't who it was 55555

Good luck Mazzo

Take care with your ego TV trip and enjoy your 24/7 online journey. 

2 minutes ago, RedPill said:

Yeah, because someone without balls reported me ... don't who it was 55555

Good luck Mazzo

Take care with your ego TV trip and enjoy your 24/7 online journey. 

That didn´t come from me.

That I am online 24/7 is true, but TV only take up about 5% of that. ???? Have other things to do too. 

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That didn´t come from me.

That I am online 24/7 is true, but TV only take up about 5% of that. ???? Have other things to do too. 

Ok, I willing to believe you. 

Just take discussions as simple as they are, as just discussions and light ... and an experience exchange. Nothing more.

19 minutes ago, RedPill said:

Ok, I willing to believe you. 

Just take discussions as simple as they are, as just discussions and light ... and an experience exchange. Nothing more.

Always do, but I do like do run them as far as possible. ???? 

17 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Cmon guys ! can we close this topic via a mod ? if not then i will call in Tyson fury to bang some heads together.

It's ok ???? Just some words. I think cleared up.

Please bring it back to your topic in Surin, how did it go over there mean while?

That's just so Ban Nok,

like the last pages in this thread.

Give your family somtum and practize

reverse psychology on them

you understand lesser if they are loud

and understood when they talk normal.

Or better, not listen at all, and have food

prepared before they screech.

It's feeding time.

But in this thread we are fed.

I can somewhat relate. One reason my own home is hundreds of miles away from theirs. 99% of the family is not invited here. I can not concentrate long enough to even watch the news longer than a few minutes. Most of the noise is due to three out of control kids. For some odd reason i noticed the Lao people and the country tend to be overall much more laid back and quiet than the Thais. My best advice is get your own home and make sure it far enough away from anyone  else. PS. And tell the loud family members they are NEVER invited . If the girlfriend does not like it my best advice is find one who enjoys peace and quiet.

I can somewhat relate. One reason my own home is hundreds of miles away from theirs. 99% of the family is not invited here. I can not concentrate long enough to even watch the news longer than a few minutes. Most of the noise is due to three out of control kids. For some odd reason i noticed the Lao people and the country tend to be overall much more laid back and quiet than the Thais. My best advice is get your own home and make sure it far enough away from anyone  else. PS. And tell the loud family members they are NEVER invited . If the girlfriend does not like it my best advice is find one who enjoys peace and quiet.

What about noisy neighbours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's ok ???? Just some words. I think cleared up.

Please bring it back to your topic in Surin, how did it go over there mean while?

I am hitting the sack now but lets just say it started up in Chiang mai and it ended up in tears 12 years later, could this be the begining of a fairy tale or a hair raising one ???? MMMMM  , thanks yall for the interest and  lets take 5.

Archived