Tired of living with such a noisy familly

Liverpudlian

4 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Her familly controls her 100 % and she is 37 !!

If you pay for something every month, you are a shareholder

so you can control also something or someone a little bit.

If you do not pay for anything, accept it or move and see what happen.

Do not forget, if you can fix or remove a problem, the best option is 

probably to move yourself far from the problem

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Liverpudlian said:

I kid you not ! since i moved in with the G/Fs folks here Surin 2 years ago, i think i am going insane with the noise of it all, no one speaks to me in a normal tone its as if i am hard of hearing or even deaf !!

And you are from Liverpool?

That bastion of good manners and polite conversation?

Geez.

Pot Kettle Black.

I can just imagine it now...

Noi, where do you say he's from?

England?

Yes Mere,

Liverpool?

Yes Pa,

Why does he shout so much, and get so excited watching the football on that 52" screen of a tv he bought us?

I watch a bit of English movies, but your B/F - i can't understand a word he says.

When is he going to buy us a proper car?

Why does he take the wheels off our car when he parks it up at night?

Just now, kingofthemountain said:

If you pay for somethingevery month, you are a shareholder

so you can control also something.

If you do not pay for anything, accept it or move and see what happen.

A trip back to blyhty make send out a message , i am only here these days for my 2 1/2 year old daughter i am a very caring dad in a loving way , she loves my soft voice and soft hugs and they cant get there heads around it at all.

55 minutes ago, neeray said:

It must be awesome, almost orgasmic, very pleasant and rewarding in bed each night with your gf.

Like, I mean, that's probably the only time that the family home is quiet (except for snoring and people breaking wind in their sleep).

...and the only time when you (&gf) get to wake every body else up!! 

5 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

And you are from Liverpool?

That bastion of good manners and polite conversation?

Geez.

Pot Kettle Black.

I can just imagine it now...

Noi, where do you say he's from?

England?

Yes Mere,

Liverpool?

Yes Pa,

Why does he shout so much, and get so excited watching the football on that 52" screen of a tv he bought us?

I watch a bit of English movies, but your B/F - i can't understand a word he says.

When is he going to buy us a proper car?

Why does he take the wheels off our car when he parks it up at night?

It could have been worse like being born in the U.S.A ??? 

1 hour ago, Liverpudlian said:

Cos i cant speak "fluent thai" they think i am a bozo or something, JOHN GIN COW !!! ok i hear you BUT you lot do not need to shout, is it an Isaan thing, and the noise is incredible when they take my 2 year old daughter for a simple shower, its doing my head in !!

You moved into their house, what did you expect? Who is they who give your daughter a shower?

Are you not involved in your daughter's wellbeing?

It's called Som Nam Na. 

4 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

You moved into their house, what did you expect? Who is they who give your daughter a shower?

It's called Som Nam Na. 

yea, move out, get your own place... seems easy to solve.

Noise cancelling headphones. Baffles me why people can't come up with simple solutions to problems.

BTW, Thai for "quiet please" is neeup khrap. Works fine for me. But then, I'm 50 kg heavier than anyone else in the household.

1 minute ago, Isaanbiker said:

It's called Som Nam Na. 

Mate , she is THE ONLY REASON why i am living here in this dump of corruption called L.O.S, my ex wife did me over big style on no less than 30 rye and sold my toyota vigo 4 door and simply said it was stolen but that was years ago ... i remain here for my 2 kids with the ex and my current daughter here so up yours with that gesture  of yours.

1 minute ago, bwpage3 said:

I can never understand why people make their OWN choices in life, then complain about them?

Makes a topic like this that you folks to dig into ey ! & never live out the scene here, i CAN NOT dissapear cos of my children , how about you ?? do you live here Isaan ?

42 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

A trip back to blyhty make send out a message , i am only here these days for my 2 1/2 year old daughter i am a very caring dad in a loving way , she loves my soft voice and soft hugs and they cant get there heads around it at all.

Sounds like you have bigger problems than noise and need something to blame it on?

With such a wonderful child, you should thank God and not bitch about anything.

The world is a noisy place, get used to it.

Just now, Liverpudlian said:

Makes a topic like this that you folks to dig into ey ! & never live out the scene here, i CAN NOT dissapear cos of my children , how about you ?? do you live here Isaan ?

Isaan life, you either accept it or move.

I accepted it, even the roosters at 4 AM don't bother me!

12 minutes ago, Liverpudlian said:

Mate , she is THE ONLY REASON why i am living here in this dump of corruption called L.O.S, my ex wife did me over big style on no less than 30 rye and sold my toyota vigo 4 door and simply said it was stolen but that was years ago ... i remain here for my 2 kids with the ex and my current daughter here so up yours with that gesture  of yours.

Could you return home to the UK if you wanted?

Just get a fake hearing aid , force them to talk even louder and repeat everything twice. Then hand them a pad to write it down ...After a week they'll start avoiding you altogether ....

Oliver "You are my wife"......Lisa.""Goodbye city life""  Chorus  "Green acres we are there"

1 hour ago, White Christmas13 said:

what suay got to do with it

I get boring with you question everything because you not know about everything.

use google “thai suay people” 

Then you will know. 400,000 in Thailand. In Surin a lot.

Actor. tony Jaa 

Boxer Buakao

2 hours ago, Liverpudlian said:

My girls family are Laos up in Ubon around 30 km from the Mekong, they generally speak

very quietly amongst themselves, but if a neighbour walks by the volume and high pitched

delivery increases immediately, quite startling if I've just nodded off.

I can't complain too much, they have been doing the same long before I arrived and will

doing the same many years after I've gone. It does amaze me that they can carry out a

conversation with some one 50 metres away, I guess, as someone mentioned, it must be

from working out in the fields.

Not sure why my reply is attached to the post above...

38 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

suayR. [is] beautiful; pretty; lovely; gorgeous; attractive; nice-looking [usually referring to women but also possibly a view]

where does it mention Surin?

Suay does indeed translate to beautiful, but also it is a group of people centred largely 

around the Surin area as Yinn has posted, she has even given a couple of examples of

Suay/Thai "celebrities" 

Every day is a school day and one can learn from people, even ifyou don't like or respect

them.

Archived