best cheapest room in pattaya for my Girlfriend

nomad2019

hi

im currently helping pay my girls room, the room is 4k per month, smallish fan room but clean and simple,  it is over by 3rd road and soi arunothai,

i want her to get a beet place, maybe with wifi and bit bigger. 

neeeds to be near to soi buahkao as possible as she works in masssage shop there at top end buahkao,   though maybe if there is a really nice room further away ( not darkside or jomtien )   i could buy her 2nd hand motorbike to get to work

thanks for any help info 

3 road , near tony gym . From 5000 per month, free wifi, free cable, ac and fan, fully furnished, 24 hour reception ie security , led tv, cable, fridge and all the rest . If interested send me pm and will give details and directions 

She went and got one tgai style 4500 a month to me its a shthole to her its ok... I think there maybe better out tgere hence my question but ive just found site www.renthub.th
And to idiotic retards saying its a troll post i say its genuine and ive now got my answer

With the profession your bird has I reckon she would have no problem sorting a better room, by that I mean she knows people...

Sent from my EML-L09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Come on guys, it is his girl.  Millions of men have supported women throughout history. 

Love makes the world go round........ as the saying goes.

Maybe he trusts her to be faithful.

Maybe he does not even concern himself with her lifestyle as they are in an open relationship.  :thumbsup:

On 10/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, nomad2019 said:

She went and got one tgai style 4500 a month to me its a shthole to her its ok... I think there maybe better out tgere hence my question but ive just found site www.renthub.th

Can't find www.renthub.tv

Can you check spelling?

Archived