Thai Buddha Amulet

twix38

I have inherited a few Thai Amulets and have an idea that one or two of them may have some notable value.

Is there anywhere in or around Pattaya (if not, in Bangkok) where I could get a genuine valuation from a reputable expert/trader?

Thanks

...trying to recall... but I think it was the top floor of Mikes...the Beach Rd end of that floor. 

Old fella running the store was pretty good with helping mrs with her queries... 

can you post up pictures of each amulet here?

Many thanks to all

Soi Made Thailand?

Assuming that's pattaya, where is soi Made? Don't know it. Thanks.

Sounds like best bet is the one in Mikes. Anyone know if s trip to BkK would be beneficial and where?

I don't really feel a market sounds like I will get a genuine appraisal or offer. Much prefer a legitimate well known and recognised vendor, if there is such a thing?

1 hour ago, twix38 said:

Many thanks to all

Soi Made Thailand?

Sounds like best bet is the one in Mikes. Anyone know if s trip to BkK would be beneficial and where?

I don't really feel a market sounds like I will get a genuine appraisal or offer. Much prefer a legitimate well known and recognised vendor, if there is such a thing?

Well I did offer you a legitimate vendor contact who has his own website and shop and won a couple of competitions in Chachengsao. Hey ho.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, twix38 said:

Many thanks to all

Soi Made Thailand?

It's Made In Thailand, the shopping mall roughly opposite Central Festival on Second Road Pattaya.

Archived