Greedy Thai Farmer ploughs out access road to other farmers noi nah block

goodguy

Here is a link to my friends video of a road ploughed out by a very greedy farmer in Don Phaya Yen circa Muak Lek.  

This happens all the time especially in the wet season when the soil is soft and malleable.  Eating the road as it is known.  Same thing happens to farm boundaries.

Good time to put in a drainage pipe.  They keeep building up the dirt and gravel roads around here and now the water can not drain across them.  They don't put in draiage pipes under the road so the roads are now dams making it a real mess in the fields on higher ground.  I've seen many where the farmers just dug across the road to provide drainage.

42 minutes ago, wayned said:

Good time to put in a drainage pipe.  They keeep building up the dirt and gravel roads around here and now the water can not drain across them.  They don't put in draiage pipes under the road so the roads are now dams making it a real mess in the fields on higher ground.  I've seen many where the farmers just dug across the road to provide drainage.

Or it could be that the farmer cut the t channel to drain one side of the field.  It doesn't look like any farm implement would cut t hat type of channel.  The road has become the dam as I said above.

Archived