Office Floor Protector Mat: Where To Buy?

Greenside

274558678_OfficeMat.jpg.94af95ea7921417034d7462e5717788e.jpg

Yes, I know Ali Express, Lazada, Shopee and others have them but the suppliers are all from China.  I saw them here in town about a year ago but old age prevents me from digging up the memory.

Have tried: Home Pro, Index, Baan & Beyond and Staples so far with no result.

Help?

Are you sure they have the material that is rigid enough?  I know the shop but thought that everything I've seen there was on rolls and the kind of mat I want is pretty rigid - you can't fold or roll it tightly.  I went to a shop near the station which was similar to this one and what they had might work if it was stuck down but that would defeat the purpose of the exercise...

Are you sure they have the material that is rigid enough?  I know the shop but thought that everything I've seen there was on rolls and the kind of mat I want is pretty rigid - you can't fold or roll it tightly.  I went to a shop near the station which was similar to this one and what they had might work if it was stuck down but that would defeat the purpose of the exercise...

I have bought rigid plastic, flat sheets impossible to roll, of a variety of thicknesses there, Tippanet, cut to size and used some under my rolling desk chair. They have it, small samples on the desk so you can choose thickness. It works.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, Bill97 said:

I have bought rigid plastic, flat sheets impossible to roll, of a variety of thicknesses there, Tippanet, cut to size and used some under my rolling desk chair. They have it, small samples on the desk so you can choose thickness. It works.

Thanks, it's not far from me and I'll call by tomorrow.  1.5mm seems to be the thickness of the commercially advertised mats.

9 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Correct for me too.

I had rectangles cut.  If you cut an interior corner it is likely to crack unless you cut it with a big curve.  Not sure they can cut curves but may be worth asking.  I have only seen them use a table saw.

Probably want more than 1.5mm, I have always bought 3.0mm or thicker.

I bought one, pretty sure it was in Global few months ago.

Strong, clearish, and shaped to go under a desk or table.

Price not bad.

Be careful you might get told they don't have them......communication.....think this happened the second time I went.

Cheeryble, you're a hero!

Hunted around the back of Global House, found a staff member who actually looked like they understood the area they were chatting working in, showed them the picture and hey presto - two big piles of floor protectors.  90 x 120cm PVC @750 baht each.  Exactly what I've spent hours looking for, so many thanks.

Moral of the story: The front desk has no idea what they're selling in the shop.

IMG_20191005_165023.jpg

Correct for me too.

I had rectangles cut.  If you cut an interior corner it is likely to crack unless you cut it with a big curve.  Not sure they can cut curves but may be worth asking.  I have only seen them use a table saw.

Probably want more than 1.5mm, I have always bought 3.0mm or thicker.

I can do any highly accurate cutting for you.

Just make sure I take my Parky's tablets first

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived