Pattaya attitude...

bigrobtheactor

7 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

Now a grammar police gripe - Mods, this one is needed so please think carefully before you decide on whether to delete it. It concerns basic punctuation - White Christmas13, for the sake of the rest of us, especially non-native English speakers, can you PLEASE make an attempt at using full stops and commas. It isn't that hard for a native English speaker like yourself. It's hugely frustrating to read copy like yours. Thank you.

Perhaps his keyboard is malfunctioning.....not all of us are perfect you know....!"£$%^&*()+ ok just checking I think mines still fine   :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

The Pattaya forum is the most active regional forum on this site, and it is so because there is much to talk about.

I've only recently started reading the Pattaya thread but as a newcomer, ( forum wise ), it's pretty obvious it's same guys saying the same thing on almost every thread regardless of whether there is much to talk about. The strange thing is a lot of these Pattaya experts don't actually seem to live in Pattaya. How bizarre.

7 hours ago, kinyara said:

I've only recently started reading the Pattaya thread but as a newcomer, ( forum wise ), it's pretty obvious it's same guys saying the same thing on almost every thread regardless of whether there is much to talk about. The strange thing is a lot of these Pattaya experts don't actually seem to live in Pattaya. How bizarre.

I,ve been living here 5 years and thoroughly enjoying it....how bizzare is that :clap2:

7 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

I am really getting peed off about all the negative comments about Pattaya 

Why you guys come here for? yes I know, but not all of Pattayas residents

are prostitutes all you talk about is what the best bar is and where to find 

a cheap hooker I do agree Pattaya is a dump nothing nice about it but if

you only come here for prostitutes consider other places 

there is many Amsterdam, Berlin Frankfurt London and other places

I do not live in Pattaya but come here often for holidays and I am getting

very annoyed by the behavior of western expats and tourist treating

Pattaya residents as bad and prostitutes and don't ask me I lived in 

Thailand many years  

Is that a Ladyboy waiter having a <deleted> in your Avatar Vicar?

Archived