Immigration Parking Lot on Weekends

JimGant

Except for TM30 business on weekends, the rest of business, as far as I can determine, is shut down. Thus, the parking lot should be pretty much empty..... And, because of TM30 business, the gates would be open.

Question: Is there any reason why I couldn't use this parking lot on weekends as a cell phone waiting area for flights coming into CNX? It seems most of my visitors come here on weekends; and finding a parking spot in that crappy airport parking lot ain't my idea of fun.

I can't imagine why I couldn't -- unless parking cops at Immigration might shoo me away.....

Thanx.

Oh Jim

So since they are not using it(all) you can use it as you like. Okay, I will come by tonight to pick up your car to use while you sleep and your wife tomorrow to clean my bathroom while you are playing golf.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

11 hours ago, sfokevin said:

I seem to recall immigration has a gate that is closed on the weekend... Seems like you could park across the street in that big parking lot for the massage place or the gas station...

I guess, then, the TM30 customers on weekends have to park across the street, if what you say about the gate being closed is true. That would defeat what I'm trying to do, which is to be situated to make a quick beeline (i.e., no U turns) for the airport terminal, when my visitor calls me on the cell phone. No big deal; I'll use the Airport Plaza parking lot.

I was there on Saturday, the gate was open half way and I don’t see why you couldn’t pull in.  Not sure if a car would have fit through the half open part of the gate or if security would boot you but worth a shot I guess if the airport lot is such an anxiety causing idea

Archived