Questions about Thai daughter coming to Vietnam on flight with non-family

My 8-year old daughter is supposed to fly to Vietnam next week with my close friends (farang man and his fiancee) without her Thai mother, who will bring her to airport to meet our friends and check her in.

Am I going to run into any problems? I red somewhere that they need proof that I'll be waiting in arrival airport, which kind of paper should I write? Is image or photocopy enough or should I sign and send original one? Any other papers we would need, like in Vietnam side when we'll be leaving together?

Does she need a return ticket to show airasia and/or immigration, or can we book them after she gets here and we see how she'll enjoy Vietnam? She does get 30 days stamp without visa, right?

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:

A bit complicated, suggest you call the airline to get correct answers. Could be that all / most airlines would not allow an 8 year old to travel with folks who are not her relatives. Call and check. 

Called and should be ok at least on the Thai side for the airline. Should have asked about documents, return ticket etc though, will call again tomorrow

Archived